TreeHouse

Really beautifully done. Warm, inviting and deceptively complicated! Good luck with your studies, looks like solid A+'s for you all the way through!

amazing style, love the trees, great colors.

A wonderful work, I see this also got top rowed on cgtalk as well. 5 stars from me

Hi, @ktysdal

My mother would like this one as a wallpaper. Can she use it?

I myself also like this one :smiley: very Peter Pan-ish

i love the style… please make a videogame with that graphic style :slight_smile:

That is just so much fun to look at. Great style and detail, even down to the heart ventilation cutout on the thunderbox door.

Nice work… I really like the almost Disney Pinocchio style…

This is really beautiful! Love it

Wonderful image. I love the style.

Steve S

I really like this style, but have no idea what it would be called! does anybody know?

This style is very unique in a good way, keep up the good work!

wow, this is amazing :smiley:

One of the best and most interesting styles i’ve sen so far in this forum.
Congrats.
+10 from me

Solid execution…movie ready…yep you nailed it:) This is the type of art that I think fails to get the attention it deserves. True creativity not replication. I hope to move towards this direction in the future as it looks like lots of fun:) Great job man and can I say a crazy awesome breakdown video. Thanks:)

This is just beautiful work!! Fantastic job.

Excellent work! It has all the virtues that make a deeply successful cartoon style approach: warmness, loveliness and a very balanced design!

It would be very nice to have a full instruction video showing the way you worked out the whole scene… it could be a great help for every beginner who aspires to produce such scenes in Blender.

Splendid is all that can be said. Whimsical, playful, inventive, ah… I’ll just leave it at splendid!

Very impressive, I wish I could do that well.

Just WOW!! The style and quality are amazing!

Truly great execution! This is beautifully done and it’s refreshing to see a well executed painterly style done in Blender. Art like this needs to be made too, not just hyper realistic or pseudo realistic art. Don’t get me wrong I love those as well, but it’s nice to show other artistic styles that can be achieved. I’ve been working on something similar with watercolor over pen and ink look. Mine aren’t so successful yet. I’m still in a learning curve with Blender in general.

Thank you for sharing. Beautiful and refreshing art.