TreeHouse

amazing style, good work.

Such a great piece! From concept design through execution, inspiring.
Congrats!

That is gorgeous! I love the painterly effect you achieved with 3D models and textures.

EDIT:
Can I ask how long you would spend on the different elements? Modelling, painting etc.

thanks! glad you like it.
I donā€™t remember exactly how much time i spent, but i think the log took 4-5 days (that includes modeling,texturing,renderingā€¦ everything), the main tree took 3-4 days and the main treehouse took something like 5-6 days. Hope that gives you an idea. This whole project took me about a month to make.

Your hard work shows! This is an amazing result which you have every right to be proud of. I just wish you had a shortfilm with environments like this :smiley:

Wow, probably one of my favorite 2D/3D hybrids Iā€™ve seen!

This isnā€™t top-row-worthy, this image makes the top row worthy of being a top row! KnowhatIā€™msayin?? Beautiful.

I like ur style very much

Excellent art work your a great artist, it make me want to see more of this wonderful place in your mind. keep it this wonderful and your have another fan.

I love this style, any chance there are tutorials in the works? there needs to be more of this kind of work in the world!Keep up the great work cant wait to see more.

Woah!.. you know, Iā€™ve always loved this kind of rendersā€¦ but never knew how to make them, how do make the 2D style texturing and painting ? how do you call this amazing illustration style render ?

Would you give us a tutorial of your awesome work ?

I agree with Anthony C, Beautiful piece/style keep up the great work, tutorial please,please,please!:smiley:

Such a great style, I love it, congrats man

I keep coming back to this one. the style of the bark and the light palette are super nice.

It would be hilarious if you were to smear the tree roots below the outhouse with dark brown meta balls of s**t.

Just love this styleā€¦ fantastic job

Wow, this is sharp!

Very impressive. Love the Tree Burke.

Wow, I really like that style! Are you doing some character design also?

http://blender.farm ā€“ The Online Blender Renderer

Thanks. Sure, you can see more of the things Iā€™ve made on ktysdal.tumblr.com
Itā€™s mostly just small experiments and such.