Steampunk World: Station 45

I think it’s terrible actually – it makes the rest of us look really bad! Seriously, though, excellent work of art.

Oh man, that’s some serious piece of astounding art. Truly amazing, and inspirational. It makes me want to work harder. Thanks a lot for sharing this.

“Freaking Long” renders are trending in the Blender Community :wink: Super amazing Gleb, as standard for you!

Congratulations on the top row feature! One of the most deserved ones for a very long time. Your work is always very high quality, quite an inspiration, Gleb :slight_smile:

Amazing work!!! Love the lighting and composition. Keep it up!:yes:

I’ve got nothing to say. Mind completely blown.

I think it’s terrible actually – it makes the rest of us look really bad! Seriously, though, excellent work of art.

he he
Well, reverse thinking, beautiful artwork makes the rest of us (our posts) looking better, from a point of view.
Some experience in artshows (group shows) taught me that bad art is more powerful than good or great one. One bad painting on a group show and the rest are gone.
We need such beautiful posts. Like this one.

great render. this should be in the gallery.

Outstanding work!

Give me a rope,…NOW!

very nice model scene!
keep it up!

and nice photoshop work too!

Spelle…I’m…speechless. Two great works from you in as many weeks. I’m stunned! :frowning:

Congratulations on your recent explosion of skilled artistic pieces!

Dan

+1 in agreement. Awesome job. Thank you for sharing.

Hehe, thanks! Tutorial is already published in 3dArtist issue 78.

It’s some sort of a spring fever, I guess. tnx!

You are best of the best in Blender Artists. It can say by your all artworks. I hope you’ll create not just fantasy things, but also share your works in ArchViz. I know you’ll damage all other works if you create ArchViz scenes. Sorry, if I broken heart of other 3d artists, but it is true. :slight_smile:

Awesome stuff, like depressingly awesome. :wink:

Wow … just … wow

R U serious man??? This kinda modelling, texturing, lightning, compositing and all the other fiddeling stuff is NOT normal and I have to say $^%@!#%&^%* bacause thats probably the language U R using on Your planet…

Sincerely, JayM

Excellent Work ! Like Always !
The composition work you did on this render (adding people and all that) was it 2d made ?

Meh . it looks nice. thats it

*picks up jaw