Steampunk World: Station 45

Amazing work, as usual :slight_smile: I love the atmosphere

Absolutely stellar! This could very easily be a film poster! It is only a matter of time before you are on the top row.
Five stars from me :smiley:

Dang that is a great use of colors. Even the people in the background fit into the color choices you made. This is an awesome piece of art! Well done man.

phenomenal… Love this style… Dystopian steam-punk scenes are a real eye pleaser!

Fantastic work here, from modelling, texturing, composition… just everything!

5 stars, though this really deserves 10 stars :smiley:

Holy shit.

I keep looking for things in here that are obviously repeating, and I can’t find anything. The textures and light interaction is absurdly detailed, somehow without being chaotic.

This is awesome!

Absolutely outstanding mate! One of your best ever I think.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see this pop up in some magazines in the next few months. Congrats!!

Amazing! That’s all that’s needed to explain this. Probably the most top row deserving piece of art I’ve seen here.

Really, really amazing. Incredible.

Hands down, Gleb. This instantly reminded me of “Her Majesty’s Zeppelins” but with a different feeling. I’m such a fan of your color choices and can definitely relate with them each time you post something.

Not only that, but your meticulous attention to detail is impressive.

Keep inspiring us, Gleb! :slight_smile:

• Reyn

Your work is inspirational.

WOW! This is so cool :wink:

When looking at images like this, it would always be nice to know just how much is Blender and how much is post-pro.

I can tell there was probably a lot done in Blender, the detail is incredible.

Beautiful work Gleb! The amount of detail is mesmerizing!

You’re always an inspiration man :slight_smile:

When I realized (because of the perspective) that you modeled the people too… my mind sort of exploded.
You are so hardcore. I love this world you’ve imagined!

Waow! I can devlop, but I think it pretty well sumarise it. :smiley:

Hi Spelle awesome work!!!

did you render it using renderlayers???

That looks bloody fantastic.
Well done mate

for how long have you been using blender? no way u only have 3 years of experience :o

No comments to add here.
Amazing… vibrating

Great, simply great. I hope you ever make a tutorial about your work. I will be the first buyer :slight_smile: