Steampunk World: Station 45

Great work!

You’re work and alot of your tutorials have inspired me to keep pushing myself. I would call myself a lighting FANATIC haha, and your website does a great job of teaching some principles and certain workflows that can’t be found anywhere else.
How did you light this particular scene?

Interesting! A hostile, industrial lifestyle under a harsh dictator is what I get out of it :slight_smile: The first image looks like a mix of 3D modeling and painting. Is this what this is? :confused: I love your work. It can’t be critiqued, or atleast there is nothing to give critique. You are extraordinary in your artwork and, as an aspiring professional CG artist, it is very inspiring to get to your level! If you don’t mind, I’d like to see one of your very first artworks. It’s interesting to me to see where outstanding professionals first started :slight_smile:

ONe month that’s insane, you model damn fast. Is all 3din the renders, the amount of detail looks astonishing!!!

ps are trying to fill the top bar with only gleb love :wink:

Ps looks sort of like parts from the majesty shot or looks like it

Gleb has two images in the top row at the same time, this has to be some kind of record.:stuck_out_tongue:

Absolutely stunning piece of ART!

WOW! What a talent!

The second I saw it on the index page I knew it was you !! That’s a huge amount of details. Did you use the internal renderer or cycles?

What I love with you is that you don’t fear colour saturation. You’re definitevely a great source of inspiration and motivation.

Absolutely wonderful, I love how you do the gritty style so well.

What are the specs of your rig ?

I’m impressed by the amount of detail and the atmosphere. You truly nailed it, Spelle!

One question though, were the characters done in post, or are they part of the render?

Looks just like the Zeppelins project. Terrific as always!

one of the most intresting blender art work !!
but the only problem is there no place to focus in ?!

There is no topping the skills of Gleb, so much detail! Love the bloated train inspector at the bottom of the image too!

BA - 11/10 - Nothing more to say. Maybe I should add DAYUM

Great work! Well done.

Amazing work and thank you for the timelapse, learned something!
Can i criticize some very little details? The danger/keep out and the yellow triangle signs to me looks like they are “popping out” too much, without them i think the image would be better, pratically perfect.

Wow - fabulous.

Truly epic! Great style, colours and overall execution!

WOW! reminds me of gears of war