Something photorealistic

Looks great. The cable looks spot on and the carpet is a nice touch. I like the closeup the most though I think.

It looks great. Its like a picture in an advert

Great job!!! and congratulations on making the banner…[thumbs up]

I really like the closeup image, specially the depth of field it makes it believable and real life looking…BTW can you make a tut on how you managed to get DOF? I’ve made a few of them from some I’ve seen in youTube or Vimeo and cannot get it to work properly, it renders funny.

thanks mate… i simply used an empty as focus point and placed it on the point where i want it to focus… and just tried few radius values until i felt it right… blurness also depend on the focal length and sensor width.
and i’ll make tuts soon for about everything i make and how i make it… as soon as i gets free from some of my work…
but i’m not sure when i’m going to start making tutorials… any way here is my channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/RenaissanceVeer subscribe if you like… :slight_smile:

Heres some critique, the controller and other renderings are quite fine, but its very blurry near the end when the camera zooms out. Also, the camera work is nauseating to look at.

Great work, 7.5/10

You did a very good job on detail and the dramatic music just adds to the coolness, though the camera view is a little nauseating after looking at it. The carpet around the “fb/Veer3DArts” looks a little too flattened, but the detail is excellent from my point of view.

its pretty good. shouldn’t the plastic on the main part have more reflection?

Cheers mate, well I’ll do some tests this weekend…wish me luck

good luck… show me the result if you like on my page…!

Amazingly well done!

Very well done. The carpet is just perfect. The controler should be made of a bottom and a top part, but that is surely be mentioned. It would look even more lifaly, if the buttons would have some space to the cover. Plus they shouldn’t be alignes perfectly in the center.
Anyway, very good!

I love the texture on the cord in the third image.

Unable to tell if it is “just a render” or just very clean controllers and cartridges with no fingerprints, or just a well kept house with tidy family or a real render.

I love the camera animation in this.

Very nice job, this is truly amazing! But, you should try to make the controler more… dirty. Child play with these and don’t usualy have very clean hands, so try to make it like somebody used them, add some fingerprint or something.

Keep up with the good work!

It’s a very good image, and its “utter cleanliness” is entirely plausible because that’s what a product-shot strives for. The Almighty Product™ would always be presented in perfection.

I gotta say the controllers and games look exceptional but that carpet is what got me. I feel like I can reach out and run my hand across it to change it around.

Very, very impressive! :yes:

Titleist Releases successful vokey sm5 gold nickel wedges(www.golfwholesale.us)

It’s rare for Callaway to introduce a new driver mid-season, but then its new entry is a rare breed, combining titleist vokey sm5 gold nickel wedges more technological elements than any in the company’s history.

At address, the titleist mb714 irons definitely looks all of 460cc and gives you the feeling that you can’t possibly miss the sweet spot on the face. As clubs evolved, many of those characteristics improved, but Callaway always maintained a solid, muted sound and feel that I found to be synonymous with the brand. No other driver ever quite has the feeling of a Callaway.

I remember the first time I hit my dad’s Callaway Big Bertha driver back around 1994 or 1995 (I can’t remember exactly, I was just a wee lad). It was an 8.5o head, light weight, solid, and sounded like a hammer hitting concrete. Much to my surprise, the titleist cb714 irons for sale felt a lot different than I’m used to from Callaway. It felt like the face had a little more spring to it and the sound was a little more “springy” than I’m used to from them. This is not say that it isn’t nice, just a different feel and sound than I have come to expect.

The http://www.golfwholesale.us/titleist-vokey-spin-milled-sm5-wedges-tour-chrome.html was a bit more forgiving across the face and had more of a “trampoline effect” for me. When hitting the X2 Hot Pro, I felt the club was much more responsive, had a more distinct sweet spot, and more explosion off of the face at impact. If you are a higher handicapper and you’re looking for an extremely long club with plenty of forgiveness, the X2 Hot driver will more than get the job done for you.

The titleist vokey sm5 raw black wedges is able to fit the bill for any golfer whether they are looking for a driver to make long, reliable, straight shots. Once again, Callaway proves why they continue to be one of the best major manufacturers in the game.

Can’t believe my eyes! Are you sure this is not a photo?:smiley:

That’s great!

By the way I’m doing a new project, it’s really close from what you did, it’s not about the Super Famicom, but about the Neo Geo…
I do it for fun (I’m an amateur modeller…), you’ll see what I’m talking about soon :stuck_out_tongue: