Something photorealistic

Very nice! I especially like the material you used on the chord. Good job!

I think that this is really good. I would still consider adjusting the colors of the buttons. They are a bit on the bright side.

I love the carpet texture. Nice job!

The detail is awesome mate!

Brilliant work if I do say so myself, though if I may be allowed one critique… on the blue, red, green, and yellow buttons; the light cast and reflections seem a bit off. This however does not detract from the renders or the animation.

Very simple scene, but damn what a detail there is in that texture!

How long did this take? And where did you get your external resources like textures?

Great work and takes me right back to my youth :slight_smile:

Outstanding render! Nice work!

The fur on the rug is amazing, very realistic. (different directions)
How is it done?

I’ve just been staring at the controller wire; it’s just so perfect.
I remember chewing on those when I was a little kid :stuck_out_tongue:

This is incredible, the attention to detail is amazing! Keep up the great work!

It looks like molded controller cables you used in those and those tend to be stiffer with a bumpy sheen to them.
Most controllers of that age (not all but most, Somewhat dependent on manufacture location) Used a heat-shrink and had a smoother texture to them. Still impressive work though.

Wonderful job you are done. The render is looking like a photo captured by a camera. Because your colour combination and shading are properly matching. Good luck.

Love the detail

O felt some nostalgy too! :slight_smile: In my perspective, in the close up shots the realism kind of loses a little bit of intensity, but it’s still a preety darn good work!

I love the feeling of this scene. It’s so happy and childish!

And man, you really focused on the details! That cord looks amazing, as does everything else!

You should make a fun little 30-second commercial for it. “Stunning graphics! Interchangeable cartridges! Order yours today!” LOL!

Stunning
(did u make it or its just a pic cant believe it.)

Spectacular ! amazing textures. I’m hoping once I get my GTX750Ti to create the Vic20 / C64 in all their glory with the cycles render engine.

The carpet material is really awesome! is it procedural or an image texture? The animation also looks really good. Is it missing the L and R buttons?