Something photorealistic

The labels on the carts are too vivid, the pad much too clean, and the cable looks strange untwisted and unbent. But the modelling is solid, and yes, I wouldn’t be able to casually tell this from a photo, nevermind non-artists.

how to make the hair interacts with nearby objects? or did you manually comb it? how about in animation? it’s impossible to do it frame by frame.

I like this a lot
However, The placement of a (pirated) Famicom cartridge with a Super Famicom controller doesn’t seem right to me XD

yeah… obviously its clean… its newly arrived SNES… and carts are exactly like i had… thnks :slight_smile:

i didn’t use any interaction stuff… its not so clean if you look closely… cuz i did it manually… and even in the animation i didnt movie anything except camera…

haha you got me… :smiley: or maybe the controller is also pirated… xD :wink:

Nice carpet!

veer chidar : hey man solve me a question, you mean this pirate consol, you have a super nintendo controlls, and you play nes games?? xD, I thought it was a mixture of seasons HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

actually its kind of a mixture… cuz i did a mistake by putting that super famicom on controllers… its nes not snes… i think… :stuck_out_tongue:

actually its kind of a mixture… cuz i did a mistake by putting that super famicom on controllers… its nes not snes… i think… :stuck_out_tongue:

AAh!! so if it is a mixture of seasons! Geat! :smiley:

thanks… :smiley:

I think the button colors are too RGB but the cable texture is stunning!

thnaks… actually i changed few things according to my likeness of gamepad… not exactly tried to copy everything…

If you didnt tell me it wasnt “real” then I wouldnt have known :slight_smile: Great work such attention to detail.

NVM didn’t see second page and comments on the RGB. Disregard.

Oh wow, I wouldn’t have guessed it was a render if you hadn’t blatantly said so :wink:
Are you sure this isn’t a photo? I think it’s a photo. (j/k j/k, awesome work)

Woah! That is amazing. The cord up close seems too rough, otherwise youre over the uncanny valley!

haha you got me… :smiley: or maybe the controller is also pirated… xD :wink:

:open_mouth: mind blown!

The controller and cord is amazing! Only things seem off is the sharp edges of the game cartrages. Just seems a bit sharp to me. Over all, spectacular

project wireframe and screenshot