let's go back to 60's

http://multticlique.com.br/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/814.jpg this

What’s in it?

mmm…looks like your starting to fill up that pastry display :slight_smile: The salt and pepper looks great… is the pepper an image texture?

I would try Anthonys suggestion on the glass thickness… are you coloring the glass? The glass itself should probably be clear. I know others can help you more than I on the glass, but it might help if you posted a node set up screen grab for your glass and Ketchup. Consider changing the Ketchup cap to something like this http://www.heinzketchup.com/faq.aspx this is what they used to look like with the glass bottles.

It’s really taking shape… keep going with it. Is esfiha … cookies?

Ok Harley. Yes, my glass material has colour (red). I’ll try remove the colour. My material is a simple node, with a blend of glass and transparent. But I think that my problem is thickness. I’ll try reduce it.

Esfiha or esfirra is a arabian food, very apreciated here, in Brazil, and of course, in Middle Eastern countries. Probably it was introduced by Arab immigrants.
How can I explain this…it’s made of minced meat, envolved in a dough.
I just know it’s delicious.
Try to make some, Anthony.

Ahh, meat pie. :slight_smile:

For the bottle, is it just one exterior mesh or is there an inside wall as well?

here is my bottle node

The bottle has an inner and outer. The interior was made ​​with solidify tool. Then I applied the modifier.
The content is also a mesh with another material.

For solids, non clear liquids, I would not bother with a separate mesh inside.
Simply select the interior faces you want red and apply the material then Ctrl+I and apply the glass to the inverted selection. example

Thanks for your example file. I’ll try some adjustments here, using your technique.

That is by no means the definitive way, just where I would be starting.

Heyyyy… I got it!I pulled out the red color of the glass. I picked the color of the real ketchup (reference image by Harley), transfer the color to my shader and … voialá!
It’s look great to me… :smiley:

Thanks Harley and Anthony …

Sweet, that looks much better. :slight_smile:

Looks much better for sure, do you guys think the thickness of the glass looks just a little too thick? Change that cap to what you see in that reference image (they used to be some kind of painted metal and you’ll be set… but don’t forget the mustard:)

What would be real cool is to add one of the table / counter top juke boxes they all used to have back in the day.

Ok Harley. I will change the cap material, make the mustard and reduce the thickness.
Hey, you read my mind … I was thinking of making a jukebox, really.
At that time, everything was moved by the music. Beatles, Elvis and, I can’t forget, the Great Roy Orbison.
Thanks again.

Bottles with smaller thickness.

Very nice. Good color for the mustard.

that’s all, so far. Next step, modeling the jukebox.
Maybe I’ll change the camera angle when I insert the two characters in the scene.

Both the ketchup and mustard bottles look good ( minus the cap :slight_smile: The colors look great, I think the thinner glass helps. Just being honest on this comment, don’t particularly like the displacement you added to the ketchup and mustard… It’s possible its some kind of weird reflection thing from the wall texture, but if not, on a real close up shot, I think it would look better with no displacement.

Looking forward to seeing your jukebox…think about posting a reference pic that your thinking about using.

Thank you Harley,
I’lll change the displacement texture on them. It is not really good or natural. Thanks again for following my work. It is very important to me and your comments are always welcome.
This is my reference image for jukebox… It’s very beautifull and detailed. It’ll be a challenge to me.

Well that would be a challenge, but would have a nice payoff… these are the kind I was referring to countertop jukebox
These styles were found in many diners and soda fountains.

In your post 57, it looks fine, but if you do macros like you did #55, than I would either lose the displacement or rework it.