Ian Lloyd Dela Cruz Sketchbook

sure man, just a short stint for a head.

quick stuff again

fast retopo using countours retopology and some minor edits to the wire. last one is the subdivided retopo shrinkwrapped (project), took like 15 minutes. now there are other two in development coinciding with contours, sure hope they’ll be in trunk soon hehe

1 Like

not leaving this beard 'till i get it right, lol. will be collecting some resource tonight!

half hour sculpts. really quick stuff, mo asymmetrical details

2 Likes

Looks very nice, I like these a lot - still amazed at your mouse technique

awesome thead!
love all the new stuff.

latest work. the human is a low poly head. painted in gimp. the alien is dyntopo/retopo/multires workflow test, except the tube.

Attachments

1 Like

[ATTACH=CONFIG]256805[/ATTACH]
wip. one of many full models. will do a video of its retopo and detail projection to multires.

wipipipiffff…

1 Like

i like this last one. colorscheme is very appealing, forms are new ideas, and the mix of hardsurface and organic makes it really interesting :slight_smile: … is it retopo of dynamesh?

yeah, retopo of dynamesh then multires/shrinkwrap. i have to retopo this again to get under 5k tri poly

done with this fellah.

oh its been so long. current WIP. will join the pieces together later with sculpt ui and refine.

1 Like

iceking, your sculpts are amazing. Very professional stuff.

I keep looking for a website link your signature but there isn’t any. Do you work in the 3D art business?

@Rhyeath: thanks, you can’t find it 'cos i just started sculpting from July last year :D, i’m basically just a noob still, i just love what i do, improving myself on every sculpting sessions. when i’m confident enough i’ll probably join some contests to increase my “street creds” :smiley:

i’m gonna start throwing out some basic sculpting tuts for beginners in a few days so watch out for that.

progress shot, booleaned the parts, added chainmail and mesh hair

1 Like

Amazing sculpts here keep it up!!

I’ve loving your sculpts iceking. There’s such great energy about your sculpts, combined with a real sense of natural form. Great work!

quick dyntopology doodle. the bunny.