Free guns giveaway!

M14 basic with camo stock… enjoy

Your models look so cool, I just want to use them in an fps game. But then I remember I have other projects going ; (

When is the release of the second pack?

thanks for your comments guys, I’m glad some peps are looking forward to my second release… Sorry been really busy at the day job and havn’t had much time for 3d for the past week, but I only have 2 more guns for the second collection and it shouldn’t take long… just need to add some mod of ak/m4 and i’m done… :smiley:

behold! M4 SOPMOD! need to make one more gak then I’ll upload the second collection…

Amazing :slight_smile: i’m currently learning to use the BGE and needed some weapon models pre-made so i could just jump in and start playing around with the logic.
I looked everywhere for a decent low poly weapon pack, and non have compared to this one. I found myself doing re-topo, editing the textures/making my own, adjusting scaling etc. But this is pretty much ready to go out the box.
Looking forward to you’re second pack a lot :smiley:

Great work man, clean topologies and good texture maps.

I’m wondering though, is it possible to use animated shape keys in the BGE? for example, stretching the string on a crossbow during a reload? or the hammer on a revolver cocking back and releasing during fire etc?

Jamie B, hey dude thanks allot man, feedback is always so inspiring… hmm good questions! PS mind you I don’t know if shape keys work in bge I think I tried something like that ages and ages ago, and it didn’t work. mind you could just use bones/armature? ya know with simple animations… :stuck_out_tongue: I’m no expert on this though…

And finally AKU 12 (like a brick? badass) will upload collection later on today or tomorrow when I find the time :smiley:

Just use a property based motion

Slider.worldPosition=Gun.worldPosition+(Gun.worldOrientation*Vector(own[‘Offset’],0,0)

and then animate offset using logic or py *(I choose logic for this)

will upload the weapons lib 02 on mindshockstudios server in a few hours, until then check out the teaser…

Waaaaiiittt a minute… there is no charging handle on that Sten! Nooooo

don’t worry dudes (haha) going to fix this before I upload, i forgot a few things is why late uploads…

ok guys if you notice anything serious that needs to be fixed, have any comments, or halla back at me don’t be shy…

weapons library 02 is ready to download you can get it here also I updated weapons library 01. the files are zip instead of rar and all the models of each collection are in single files and each asset is named appropriately all to make it easier to append/link.

We will be updating the www.mindshockstudios.net so you’ll be able to download future freebies from the media section on the site. have fun

Love the pew pews though.

Hey you know I said I would like your weapons in my game?
So here is the first I used… It´s the Stengun:

wonderful work, jurasaam… sorry for my late reply I’m very interested though I’m using my 4g internet on my phone. I’ve moved and my HP connection is down until late next week :stuck_out_tongue: I’LL BE BACK!

wonderful work, jurasaam… sorry for my late reply I’m very interested though I’m using my 4g internet on my phone. I’ve moved and my HP connection is down until late next week :stuck_out_tongue: I’LL BE BACK!

Great stuff. Thanks for contributing.

What license do they have? I hope that CC-BY or even better CC-ZERO

adriansnetlis, It’s CCby just credit me and you can do anything you want with it…

Cool, thanks!:slight_smile: