Free guns giveaway!

I think* we are using the whole pack for chaos emergency.

OMG these are awesome man one of the best giveaways thank you very much, if i ever do use them i will credit and also post here. You the man!

Links are currently broken:

Here is a working link to one of the weapon packs (number 1 i think?)

hi, i’m so sorry about this inconvenience, they are not currently available, the link appears to be broken like stated above. I’ve received a pm about this problem only yesterday, our last web designer not only hadn’t finished the site as instructed/paid but also carelessly deleted some assets folder including the freebies folder from the parent directory when he uploaded the new design, that is very unprofessional though the site looks pretty good. Again this is embarrassing and I apologies on behalf of http://www.mindshockstudios.net/, we will get this issue fixed up asap, I’ll update this thread as the problem is resolved.

ok the links now work, if in the future the links go down please someone pm me :wink: and i’ll get on it right away…

also I’m thinking of starting some new collections and would love to get some ideas on what the community would like to see in the new collection.

dude you’re alive!!!

What about a melee weapon set as a suggestion?

Maybe you could make a tree pack.

Thanks for the ideas, their all good. Should I start a new thread and make a pole to vote on some different options.

I would make a new thread, but include a link to this thread if people want to check it out.

1 Like