Free guns giveaway!

first weapons pack can be downloaded with the link below, I’ve auto packed all the textures in the blender files… please yall get back to me if anything doesn’t work.

http://www.mindshockstudios.net/freebies/weaponslibrary01.rar

:evilgrin: starting Weapons library 02

Dynamite

Katana

Did you get a chance to look at the weapon manager?

If you want I can rig these all to work…

that would be so cool, PS you know me I’m not one for setup hehe, post screenshot plz!!!

stengun

Ah, the sten. My favorite.

I think it could do with some edge split though otherwise the rounded highlights make it look a bit too plasticy, the sten was all metal.

The others look great.

BluePrintRandom awesome dude!

So do you see how easy it is to use?

I need a damn microphone, I can describe all features /usage,

you can adjust fire rate, clip size, projectile, etc.

Why don’t you give him the blend so he can finish it.You could explain how to do it in the blend.

I was going to finish rigging melee,

melee, and thrown weapons was not yet implemented.

Okay,are you going to finish it yourself?You will deprive him of the joy of learning it.

The system will be setup so anyone can rig any weapon,

however a ‘template’ Gun , melee, and thrown weapons would come in handy for anyone using the system,

plus I run into little things here and there that could be written differently,

Okay ,then finish it.We are waiting.

I know I’ve been away for a while and have neglected the second release of my free guns giveaway, but I’m back now with some more work here’s the Tommy Gun…

Hi hanzo love all the awesome weapons, I was just wondering if you could name them! so appending would be a little easier!

Thanks for the great models!

Thatimster thanks for your comments :D, I will make sure to fix that on the next release… I could have swore I named all the objects just for this purpose you’ve mentioned hmm?!! ow well

THE MEGA BOLTER!

one shot one kill! Smith & Wesson 500 enjoy

another gun is done, M60 JACK… This machine gun is more complex then any gun I’ve made yet and the textures as well as the HD model was real headache but alas I’m done and fairly happy with the results. :smiley:

Attachments