Ember Titan

Here is a sketchfab view of this character.

superb work :slight_smile:

fantastic result! and very good storytelling in the poses too. great, 5stars from me…

Wow!! Impressive creature! You have a very nice style to your work.

Very well done!

I love the final render: very good lighting, perspective and compositing. Congrats.

Thank you all for your nice comment and support :slight_smile:

Here are some viewport pics with 0 subdiv.

Very, Very Nice! :smiley:

YEAhhhhhh!!! I got featured on Itsart!

http://www.itsartmag.com/features/sketchfab-selection-22/

well deserved :slight_smile: congratulations!

YOU SHOULD BE FEATURED HERE! Admins are really slackin’ on the one… This is the best work I’ve ever seen in here, and they’re featuring garbage instead of this piece! :frowning:

Damn :o just got another price here on sketchfab :

I’m just running naked in my appartment!

Yes! Congratulations, Pierrick! Your final images look stellar, and thanks for uploading a sketchfab view as well. Very cool to see your work in an interactive way. Anymore features and you may be running naked through the streets!

I love how illustrative the final renders look - almost painterly. Fantastic work!

good job! I’m also curios to see it in marmoset too! :smiley:

Hi Max, thanks, it means a lot since I’ve really studied and love your work.

i’ve never used marmoset but I plan to study UE4 and export the 3 characters to this engine.
i’ve just tendered a 5 sec animation of the titan and it looks pretty nice, I will post it ASAP.

Impressive and very well done sculpt, the color of textures and the lava in cavitys looks Great.

regards.

ok, now we see you running naked through the streets! yippie :wink: …lol… congratulation to featured row!

Great work, love the sculpting!

Bravo, Pieriko, c’est excellent comme taf !! Le boulot de texture est vraiment impressionnant et l’éclairage et la compo de ta scène super bien faits.
This is great. The textures are amazing and the lightings and composition are very well done.
And I didn’t know about that sketchfab, it looks fantastic. Got to play with it NOW !! :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing all your stages of work.

Et bravo pour le Top row! :slight_smile:

Alex