Blender Guru Competition: Christmas 2013

Thank you for explaining that, peter18.

My first entry just started earlier this year learning alot from your tutorials :slight_smile:

Let me know what you guys think!

lol sorry to bother you but to submit do i just reply to the thred? thanks :wink:

Yes, this is where you post your finished product.

@Mason Blender lol yes you do.

some good entries so far, I expect the best ones will come a few days before deadline though.
Lol this is so much fun!

Hi, Andrew. Here’s my entry.

Here is the entry.

Title:Hope,Where there is none
[ATTACH=CONFIG]273748[/ATTACH]
Entry for Competition

The 3Trees On Christmas Day

Best Regard
trend4u2 @2013

Merry Christmas everyone.

Hi guys,this is my entry;)

Here is my contribution. Ive been using Blender Cycles for only 8 months or so. I did a wee bit of glow around the lights in GIMP but everything is from scratch in Blender. I have higher res image available too.

Hello everyone, this is my entry called “The last two close the office, please…” for the Christmas competition . Blender 2.69, cycles, @ 1500 samples. Good luck to everyone!

My entry:

Attachments

Well, i’m using cycles only for 2 months :wink:

My entry to the Cristmas competition 2013.
In Sweden in foreign time there was a belive that
there was a little grey goblin watched over people and animals at the farm.
At Cristmas eve it was a tradition to put a bowl with rice porridge to keep in with the goblin.
In swedish his called “Tomte.”

Wow… They keep getting better… I don’t stand a chance… :slight_smile:

Dear Andrew,
here is my entry for the competition:

It is filled with a lot of traditional christmas decoration from Saxony/Germany (called ‘Erzgebirgische Volkskunst’).
The name ‘Schwibbogen’ comes from the wooden thing in the middle, that is in every window here in Saxony.
The star is a special star called ‘Herrnhuter Stern’, because it is built in Herrnhut.
I hope it will please you.

And on this way I want to tell you how great your tutorials are!!
Don`t stop doing tutorials… :yes:

Dear Andrew,
here is my entry for the competition:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]274253[/ATTACH]
It is filled with a lot of traditional christmas decoration from Saxony/Germany (called ‘Erzgebirgische Volkskunst’).
The name ‘Schwibbogen’ comes from the wooden thing in the middle, that is in every window here in Saxony.
The star is a special star called ‘Herrnhuter Stern’, because it is built in Herrnhut.
I hope it will please you.

And on this way I want to tell you how great your tutorials are!!
Don`t stop doing tutorials… :yes: