Blender Guru Competition: Christmas 2013

That’s my Entry for this competition…Merry Xmas to all!!! :slight_smile:

Very good bro!
Congratulations!

: Giro:

Sorry! this is the right one with blur and glow effect

Hello, artists.
Don’t know why I can’t upload my image. While uploading the file I receive the message “…upload file xxxxxxxx failed”.
The file is only 2.5 Mb. Any help about this?

Problem unsolved: The only thing I could do is to add a link to my image uploaded to other site.

Here is my humble contribution. Not post-production at all. Pure Blender. Merry Christmas to all of you, artists. (Que la Paz y la Felicidad reinen en todos los hogares del mundo. ¡Feliz navidad!)

Attachments

This is my entry to the christmas competition! This is my first competition. I am 13 years old and started blender about 3 years ago.
This is rendered with cycles at 300 samples with minor post processing in Pixelmator (Basically just modifying the color balance and making it black and white ish around the edges).
Well, I hope you all enjoy, and good luck to everyone!:yes:

@berettaamg. Fantastic, man.

Here is my submission, I wanted to pay my respects to all the heroes out there who are fighting for various causes. Despite the reasons, I appreciate them giving up their time for others. I REALLY appreciate all of you. Thank you!

It isn’t quite finished yet… I have a few things i want to make better. First time doing a person, hair and texture painting/mapping. It Was a fun one to do - Suggestions appreciated

Try converting to a JPG if you are using PNG, I had the same issue.

Thanks very much, KraYzeE. By the moment, I solved it inserting a link to my image uploaded to other page.

Hi, this is my entry for the contest. The quality is not very good, and i won’t have time to re-render… But anyway i’m quite happy about it:)

@kiki1204. Hi,artist. Sorry to say that the contest is only for images, not animations. Anyway, good job.

Dunno if animations were allowed, but it’s too late now:P
And merry christmas and happy new year !!

lol that’s great

Thanks bro! :wink:

Thanks…:wink:

Thanks krayzee. I really like your one! It’s original:p

This is my entry for the Christmas Contest. It reminds me of a Christmas 26 years ago when I proposed to my wife. We celebrated our 25th anniversary this year.

Thanks actually, if I have time, I’ll do some more work on it.

You’re wellcome!