b2przemo sketchbook

… and some “InApp” screens from blender.

Beautiful work, I love these advertising shots

coffee beans (about 10k rigid objects)
Demon Hunter fanArt

Attachments

1 Like

great stuff here. you are really good!

These are quite good. Well done!

:slight_smile: thank you guys :slight_smile:

Lighting has improved dramatically from page 1 to page 3. Well done!

cycles with natron

Attachments

2 Likes

other experiment /blender, cycles, photoshop/

1 Like

Love all this! #50 could look like those hands were coming out of murky water if there were some ripples around the fingers. Awesome stuff!

Awesome work

thx, guys :slight_smile:
@Xraygunner: You right :slight_smile: and this shouldn’t be a problem to add a separate plane with rings displacement and faking generate water ripples… damn… maybe in next experiment I do this >:)

Amazeing stuff man.
Do you mind answering few questions?

1. How do you approach sculpting human figures, do you always start from scratch, use some base meshes, or maybe some 3d scanned data perhaps?
  2. Do you do tutorials or timelapses? Would be awesome to see how you work on your stuff.
  3. Do you do this proffesionally, in what industry do you work?

@czerw

Sorry for the late answer :frowning:

ad 1. For some models, I use base mesh, but if the model doesn’t need a whole body (bust for example) then I start from a simple sphere. For organic sculpting or meshes with large polygon amounts, I prefer Zbrush, for low poly modeling, retopology, making corrective blend Shapes for sculpts, adding cloth, etc. I like to do in Blender.
In texturing process blender is the best solution for hand-painted textures, low-sized maps, and baking, for texturing maps 2k-4k I’ve used ZBrush.
To render a single image Cycles is the best.
Composing mostly in the blender, sometimes minor color corrections are done in Photoshop or Darktable.
For simple rigs like gaming characters, the Rigify addon is just perfect.

1. I don’t have screen recording software and English is not my native so this isn’t an option for me :frowning:

2. Product visualization, animations, and some renders that cannot be done in Photoshop for key visuals are done for advertising agencies. Gaming assets and characters I create for friends and their companies :slight_smile:
    Fan arts, stills, caricatures I do for myself - teaching something new, testing new rendering engine possibilities, tips, or new techniques - just for fun and relaxing…

1 Like

Ranger-General of Silvermoon. Fan art of Sylvanas from warcraft series.

Blender, cycles, zbrush, natron and photoshop.

1 Like

This is my submission to blender guru xmas contest.
Single layer

Final:
Composed from three layers with a different lighting / integrator

Hey b2przemo, you got this sketchbook packed! Looking very good and very diverse.
Rock on!

Thank you :slight_smile:
You’ve got great sculpts in yours

Some models done in blender lately.
Modeling: blender
Render engines: non-cycles, mixed

Another sample interior renders.

2 Likes