Zombies Ate My Ice Cream (Official Game Thread)

Will definitely be following this.

Great and inspiring work! Following for sure.

Thank you all for the support you’ve shown! As promised here is a time-lapse of how I create a zombie from concept to finished design.

Thanks for sharing this timelapse of your workflow. This is informative and well presented :slight_smile:

Great looking project. Will be following this one.

Very nice and informative. Can’t wait to see more.

Add upgrades, choices, freedom, scenario, big maps and it could be a really good game AND bring you money :smiley: Design looks nice, but that’s not much.

I am currently developing the musical sound. What suggestions do you have for music? Post links to audio.

Here is a time-lapse of how I rig and animate characters for the game.

It’s video Monday again! Here is a time-lapse of how I create buildings for the game.

Thanks Moosefoo!
This sure is one my favs threads :slight_smile:
P.S. a time lapse of how modeled the car or the promo arcade machine would be great

Good stuff!

Wish granted! I will be posting a vehicle creation video next week.

Here’s another marketing image made using Blender.

Awesome promotional artworks!! Thanks a lot for sharing your process :slight_smile:

As requested, Making of a Vehicle!

What else would you like to see?

A little about the process. I use ctrl + right click to create vertices to trace the drawing I create. I then select edges and fill the holes using “F”.
Then I apply a solidify modifier instead of extrude in case I feel like I need to make changes.
After I’m satisfied with the shape I apply the modifier and start the UVW process.

I made this for the facebook page but I thought people here might think it’s fun.
I’d like to know how you became a zombie.

In my works I use Blender, Krita, Pencil and Unity. I’m curious what are some of the software packages you use to complete your work.

I use Gimp, Inkscape, Blender (learning), and Krita. I wish I could learn more about Unity too :slight_smile:

I was kissed by brother while camping. Sick.