[WIP] Sverchok, parametric nodes for architects

oh, we should organize it first, there must be some kind of librery, that generally make it similar to GH. We should talk to C++ developers, make much of work befor share to python developing. So, not in 2013 for sure

Add some objects, as attractors. If you don’t need attractors, you better use parent-child duplication (is in property window).
Main feature in this nodes is attractor.

Very good efforts! I see a great future for this add-on or whatever it will be.
Yes, going to C++ to continue this stuff is a really great idea. Maybe you’ll save some time if you’ll make your own build for Sverchok but it will be in C++. So python scripting will not be bothering you more by it’s limitations. Of course, building is not a very easy thing to do and takes time :frowning:

Here there bref development scheme of sverchok:

@^ I like the bike !! :smiley:

Fixed little bug - in curves convertion in nikitron tools there was link to objects instead of to data. fixed.
About future of Nikitron tools - I prefate to make lines connetcion properly before embed to Sverchok, there have to be spline connection, but in sverchok will be spline connection with more then just 2 meshes, will be cool!

Exciting, I see!
Охуенные планы, очень нравится! :slight_smile:

http://youtu.be/q-efVnBr65A - something was started!

cool. It is all needed. Much to do.

outdated data

Attachments

a little intrigue

…a lot of interest.

… and power

made nodes layout for rotating and scaling at the same time.

The version 0.2.0 of Sverchok will be presented at November 01.
Wait for release on Blendernation and tell all the architects and your freands about it. Architects will be happy, i guess.

Looks really promising nikitron!!

Wow. Just Wow! Very good work. Not only architects will be happy with this, i bet. :wink:

If we will wait for blendernation, we will lost time.

So, the link is https://plus.google.com/events/ckhr2b0nhp25jgu7rjpfh9t5juo?authkey=CLv1qIPykZen7QE
Hangout at friday, November 01, 18-00 GMT, come and see. at the end of presentation i will answer questions
this image generated of cos & sin in Sverchok

I see v0.2.0 on your site and am guessing this is v2.0 you are referring to. Problem is, I can’t install it on 2.69. I’ve tried copying the directory into users/appdata/Roaming…etc, into Program Files/Blender Foundation/Blender/…etc., and I’ve tried installing from the .zip. Do you have another trick?

I don’t know what you have. printscreen the message from console, please.
You paste it to addons directory or other?

P.S.
Ok, we found couple of bugs in registration, Alexander found, so, download file again, please.

thanks