Von Der Dead [team needed]

Appearing good. I hope that you make basic window shapes and than bake high quality normals leaving the polycount as it is:) Or maybe make a copy(after making windows) with more detail that to use in closest LOD level, but current detail for midlevel of LOD:)

So I am planning to fully focus this game on MMO RPG elements. Will need a lot of work with networking and I have no idea where to get a network host for free, but if I suceed, this game should result very highly. I don’t know if I can do making the logic now if I am planning to have network in later. Should I already start making everything as a network system or I can make all the logic now and adding network to logic won’t be problem? Here I need advice from experienced network game creators aswell as a help to find a way to install agoose77 networking add-on into my Blender 2.75a on Ubuntu 15.04 which doesn’t appear to be that easy at all.

I made some small rocks for game to place around. They will fit well in most of environments. On the left there are PBR ones, on the right - default Blender shading ones.

OK! I’m going to take a good look at theese textures and see if I can use them. Good that they’re CC-0, but if would use them, I would credit him anyway in game’s credits which I hope to be large;)

2 wooden fences.
PBR(behind) vs non-PBR(front) comparsion.

@quickmind,
I took one of the textures you posted in the link and put it onto my parallax occlusion PBR shader. Here are the results:

Not bad at all;)
While recording the flickering is doubled, but even without it the V-Sync doesn’t do it’s work on my GT 610. This thing needs better hardware.

I know that link is a very great resource. XD

So I am planning to fully focus this game on MMO RPG elements.

Good luck with that

I have no idea where to get a network host for free

You won’t

Should I already start making everything as a network system or I can make all the logic now and adding network to logic won’t be problem?

Game should be multi-player from the ground up

Here I need advice from experienced network game creators aswell as a help to find a way to install agoose77 networking add-on into my Blender 2.75a on Ubuntu 15.04 which doesn’t appear to be that easy at all.

I don’t think his add-on is meant for MMOs

Keldor, thanks for your answers, I will really take them with me in further development. Do you reccomend me to just use socketing, dictionaries and json to do all network?

Like having import socket at beggining and that way on? If so, I can learn most of stuff from Genome36:)

I recommend looking up some tutorials and starting small. There are a lot of resources on the subject. You already seem to have a basic idea of where to get started. JSON won’t be efficient, but it’s easy to debug and will get you by for prototyping.

I’m not sure who Genome36 is, but he probably has things of his own to work on. I would spend more time on tutorials before seeking personalized help.