VickyM72's Sketchbook

flipping sweet, Vicky, just totally wicked!

@Craig Jones: Thank you kind Sir! :smiley:

such rich eye candy!

Thanks a bunch! :smiley:

Love that last one, V. Very eye-pleasing :smiley:

@didgydavec: Thanks Dave! :smiley:

Something old, something new…

Blender Internal:

Cycles:

What the heck, one more…BI again:

Latest finished project:

I particularly like the last one. It has a very bone like property to it.

@dodgydavec: Thank you! :slight_smile:

Here’s a couple more:

BI

BI

Were do you find your inspiration?

Everywhere! :smiley: I started doing 3-D because instead of downloading wallpapers all the time, I figured it would be more satisfying to just make them myself. Thus, the learning process began. But yes, everything and everyone inspires me, I try not to limit myself to doing one thing or another :slight_smile:

nice posts:), a lot of activity on this thread.
thanks for sharing!

Great stuff! keep it coming! very well done and well presented… can’t say enough about it Vick…

I’m a bit late with this, but I love the menace and beauty in the black Abstrackshun (post 29). Your work is stunning and inspiring.

Lots of great stuff here Vicky! My favourite is the first one, it really appeals to me for some reason. Probably not the most complicated thing you’ve done, but it’s really nice nonetheless.

@filou.rod: Thanks so much!
@norvman: Thank you, That means a lot!
@CD38: Thank you! That started out as a skull (which i finished later), but went in a totally different direction :smiley:
@Nimtrix: Thank you! That is a twisted torus with about 5 twist modifiers on it, it’s one of my faves too :smiley:

Dug up a few more things…

Made for a friend, rendered in Cycles

Got featured as a header at Blender Nation, rendered in BI

Messing with the Wireframe function in the Face menu (Ctrl+F > Wireframe), rendered in BI

:smiley:

There all great, but I love that last one in your post #78

Thanks harleynut97!! :smiley: