USS Excalibur (now with the .blend file, see page 3!)

Great job!!!

Great job! 5 stars!

Looks awsome man. Love the ambient lighting and ships lighting. Has a nice epic feeling. 5 stars!

Lucky you! With such a machine I’d render whole star trek movies :smiley:
But as long as my computer is running I’m not even considering to buy a new one. And as you can see I still can create some good pictures with it though sometimes it is a real pain to work with it.

Too bad I cant lend you my computer to help you render stuff :frowning:

Here’s another picture of the Excalibur. Just some different angle and a modified background. The planet is a simple photograph of earth that I found somewhere (I think it was the ESA homepage, but I’m not sure)

-> EDIT: picture removed. You can find the second picture in the first post of this thread

:spin::D:spin::D:spin::D:spin:You’ve made the Banner!!:spin::D:spin::D:spin::evilgrin::spin:

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Great Project. Congrats on the banner.:smiley:

Finally. That poor pluto pic was cute and all, but I couldn’t stand looking at it anymore!!
They seemed to be space-themed lately, the banners:cool:.

Congrats on the banner PTKS, you earned it.

congrats on the banner as well,
and your lighting and effects are exceptional, very nice mood as well :slight_smile:

Woo gallery and banner go PTKS! Loving the undershot man looks absolutely stunning. Congrats.

is excalibar a frigate or a large corvette? anyway, congratz on the banner dude, you earned it!

Nice job you made the banner. I am working on a spaceship that I haven’t posted in the wip yet but this is inspiration. It’s star trekky looking. I like the long battle torn ship look ^^!

Man this is an awesome model. Been watching the WIP. Love the final image

OMG YOU MADE THE BANNER! Gratz…and I’m using that second screenshot as my wallpaper hope you dont mind :slight_smile:

I have the coolest deskopnow :slight_smile:

Excellent works :slight_smile: I like :smiley:
Just a little blur(earth) for last render :wink:
Earth bad quality picture :frowning: all PIXEL

Well done!
It’s nice to see some Trek again. Be sure to show the folks over at Scifi-Meshes.

Kevin

p.s. maybe it can dock at my station once it’s finished.

really cool dude
nice for the banner

Phenomenal!
Makes me want to watch some Star Trek…