Undiscovered Paradise

I like it a lot!
one thing I would suggest (I know this is not the right forum), is that you either turn down ambient occlusion (if thats what you used) or just find a way to make the light more realistic. There just are not enough shadows. Aside from that, this is simply stunning.

May I ask what rendering engine you used?

Wrote it in the first post, its blender internal :wink:

Excellent !!

Lookin good. There is problem with the scale of your water splash on the rocks. It should probably look more like individual drops or clumps of foam. What you have right now looks like a violent ocean wave crashing on a rock than a nice calm sploosh of a wave.

woah, that’s amazing!
definately gallery-quality material imo, 5 stars :smiley:

funny. reminds me of crysis

Your image is not just large, its XXXXXXXXXLLLL large
Awesome work

Really nice picture. I might try a deapth of field effect.

Sony Stark visits the wild regions of Panama, talking with conservation experts
about conserving the rainforest and its people and promoting eco-tourism

I’m not a fan of the water waves though. BUT the vegetation, especially the ones with large leaves and the texturing on the splash effect is so soooo stunning! Real beauty and art. Hello Autodesk, Blender here, how may I help you? :slight_smile:

I love it, can we see a wire? The sky is cool too, is it a texture or modeled, how about the water in the background? Texture or modeled?

And I really like the leaves of the braken(?) plant at the top left of frame. The lighting is very romantic and the texture has that otherworldly feel I think rather than just stretching. I really like the way the texture affects the Arch, is that Displaced?

Great job, maybe you have a memory leak from fluids or particles?

A tut would be awsome, or at least a quick break down of your process.

I love it, can we see a wire? The sky is cool too, is it a texture or modeled, how about the water in the background? Texture or modeled?

Sure you can, i’ll add a wireframe in the next hours. The Sky is a Photo, the Water is a plane with a bumpmap. The Arch is modelled, and using a displace-modifier.

I dont think it is a memory leak, cuz i not used fluids or particles for this one. But thanks :wink:

Thanks for all the comments :slight_smile:

I love good digital landscapes, and I think this is the best I’ve ever seen in Blender. The lighting and colors are nice. The main thing that bothers me is the small scale of the work - I feel like I’m looking at a miniature model or something. The quality of the render looks incredible though.

AWESOME!

if you could get wind blowing the leaves around it would be unreal!!!

Makes me want to go camping :slight_smile: That bridge looks like a great place for a little fishing and having a Corona while watching the sun set.

woow great plants!! and water… and everything!!

well done
i could not imagine that this is CG

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a CG scene that has made me this emotional. Despite it’s small errors, you managed to hit the nail almost exactly on the head. It brings me back to the days when I used to go camping all the time, or even when I used to watch movies like ‘Land Before Time’ when I was a kid (the lighting and scene gives it a sort of prehistoric feel to it). Man, that image is inspiring. I just don’t think I’ll ever be able to say enough about it. Time to go back to my pen & ink stuff. :smiley:

peace,
-nick

Wow, nice work there, no complains at all!

solid! nice atmosphere… the wave looks really good!