Tron-R {reboot || reloaded} An open source openworld of tron

In fact, this script has been moved to scripts/special_characters.py 3 month ago.
the file that use the animations is scripts/character.py: let’s see the Skin class.

but what do you mean by an ‘IK chain’ ?
I’m sorry for my bad english, but what to you want to do exactly ?

You should consider a third party for uptime, maybe a stateful database of reduction’s, as I see it the IK chain is the solution to your Occludded object problem, and my solution will be yours. I refer to IKchain as a handle for many bones, which each bone has a set range of motion and when the handle changes state the iteration through each bone makes the chain conform the the least strenious path. see image. Now I was trying to achieve a dynamic calibration for the goal and the interim objectives for a dynamic bot to self realize movement, just as you would need to implement in a third party server to verify, authenticate actions(so nobody makes themselves fly without wings)

I’m very interesting in your success ! Can You share your work with me when You can ? (I suggest a github repository or a google drive)
I think I’ll implement the authentication of actions when You will have finished, to see how your creation work.

i just read through the terms of service on php/zend cloud and It says nothing about game hosting, I think it's the best free solution I've thought up. It may be a cheap solution to atleast store assets. and Appraising my process' towards the ai aspect I am working with andrew Ng's matlab( but im using octave) lesson's from stanford posted on github (danluu/UFLDL-tutorial). and I hope to convert a simple neural network generator onto phpcloud running all the time with a recursive database(sql) to compress down the static generated data(bot's progress), and then work on the client side connecting to view and interact with the artificial world running all the time. I'll let you know when I've got something good. also thanks to blue print random giving away a very good rigid body joint setup I'm testing goal oriented scripting instead of baked actions, but I can't figure out why his example breaks apart when you set the logicTicRate to lower than 30, it's really not suitable for a mmo like i'm planning.

ok - Host = all objects are just simple physics bounds

camera can see the whole world, in low detail

the host sets where the actors are on your screen?

so the client can not worry about anything except what they can see?

anything larger then X means another server? (like second life)

Even though some free services explicitely deny access/service for mmo games I’m thinking that I can store compressed data and they should’nt have a chance to discover the usage as long as it’s intermediarily compressed, so I want to hide scripted objects in say dns transfer records and have them compressed with a digest, so my automated bot’s (which I havent made yet) live on (persay), and can be resurrected with a built upon strategy. but to be truthful I’m having difficulties with just a chess strategy programming example. and I can’t imagine hiding these huge object’s from prying eye’s. Here is a simple implementation of material-to-uv shift for a vehicle creation, this can be easily reproduced ( although for some reason I have’nt had any transparency or alpha in the game engine ) through script in the game engine. see first eight frames for the driver setup. http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/pyconsort/files/armatureTest1.gif

Noice work