Toyota MR2 1989 "AW11"

Wow, I cannot believe this is a render. Looks absolutly amazing!!!
Finally a good car render which isn’t a supercar, they are so boring to watch.

Frontpage worthy. Keep it up

Fantastic! You even modeled the interior. Top notch work.
Those wonderful cassette players. There were a few times when you had to fish the tape out of the player, when it was still stuck there after removing the cassette. Ah, those were good times :slight_smile:

Amazing job! great modelling, textures and lighting!

AMAZING tell me what car u are going to make next!

I stumbled upon this forum not sure how and saw that MR2 render. I just had to sign up so I could congratulate you, Miika! That piece of work you did is incredibly awesome! I still can’t believe it’s not a real car! BTW, one of the best Toyotas ever made with the 80’s Supra. New Toyotas are crap! :slight_smile:

But there’s a problem… the steering wheel is on the wrong side! LOL! Kidding! :smiley:

Great choice of car, very underated and much better than the later models.
Awesome modelling and surfacing. If anything, this is the tidiest MR2 I’ve ever seen. In real life, those engine cover\vents warp from the heat and perfectly aligned body panels was never Toyota’s forte’ :wink:

holy crap! This is insane. Are you seriously saying it’s a render? Dang!

I’m diggin’ it! I especially love it when people do car renders in an environment, as opposed to a studio shot.

awesome! The interior is well, well done outdore lighting but watch your overall scale (3rd picture)
cheers

OMG is this a photo or a 3d design?! Because I cannot tell the difference!! haha

…amazing realism!
did you use only the hdri for lighting?
Congrats @miika2!!!

This is a very good inspiration for my project. Great.
I’m looking for a Tutorial which shows me how to make these kind of car reflections. Reflections are easy. But to fake an area as shown
in this work is a different. Does some body know some tuts?

Really fantastic.

That’s really incredible and quite impressive. Almost makes you afraid someone will scratch the paint on it. Nicely done!

Wow! Just wow.

This is what Im calling a PERFECTION!

Im trying to model my 1st car (Skoda 130RS Rallye) but I really doubt that the renders will look like this … sadly…

SUPERB job!

Sincerely, Jan

superb and great!

regards,
A.

Really photo-realistic results!!! Congrats

I used to have an AW11 and totally know which photo you are referencing :slight_smile: It was in my reference folder hehe… Amazing work, makes me smile to remember that car

You can sell it on Ebay classics… :wink: