Toyota MR2 1989 "AW11"

Congrats on the top row, and a great job all around. This is one of the better interiors I’ve seen here, I hope you will consider doing some full size renders of those rather than the film strip.

Okay… this is… well, not sparta, but… I don’t know what to say. First it looked like a photo, than I realised that it IS a photo!!! Well, I don’t know it isn’t but my brain says: “Yes it is!”. So there’s only to say: Incredible, fantastiic, outstanding and really awesome work! You earned everything of my respect :slight_smile:

Great work amazing work. love all the reflections. my only thought is it just doesnt seem to interact well with the ground in pics 1&3 of the first posted image. number 2 looks great though i just cant put my thumb on the shadows on those pics

Fantastic detail and render @miika2! Inspiring work :yes:

Amazing realism! Nice job. I would be very proud if I had modeled and textured something half as nice! Reflections are fine, not too shiny at all. People in California spend too much time and money keeping the real thing looking like this. Reference images on web look very similar.

One very minor critique is that if you use the image in a professional portfolio, you might want to spell “cassette” with two S’s as we do in U.S. (unless it is spelled differently in Europe, I’m not sure.)

This is REALLY REALLY good but is’t the indicator further forward, in front of the wheel arch not behind it.
As seen in this image

Edit Nope it isn’t that is not the aw11, although I do have to agree with @theLuthier that there is a weird shadow problem with renders 1 & 3 but 2 looks great.

Holy model! Nicely done!

yes another car, but what’s a wonderfull world and a piece of cake

well done,

Wish I could do or even try to do something like that.I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous of you.

Excuse me, I have to go clean myself up.

Ok…

Wow, this is extremely convincing. You nailed it in basically every aspect. Even the interior is perfect. What can I say?

Renders like this are 1000x more interesting than “here’s another hyperreal $400,000 car in a studio setup”… this has a little heart to it. It feels much more lifelike. This feels more like a photo taken by a real enthusiast who takes good care of their car, not some advertisement-like render. I never really comment on car renders (because most are exactly the same), but great work.

You know, I get really pissed off at people who produce what is obviously a photograph … of a real … car … … and … have the audacity … to pass it off as … uhh … a CG rendering of a car … … ermmmm … ahem … I mean …

… … … koff, koff

:smiley:

Very nice work. Right down to the fact that “it’s a little-bit blown out, a little bit overexposed like a car photographed on a bright day.” There’s really nothing that “draws my eye” to tell me that this is not a photograph of an actual car. And, I think that’s about the very best thing that anyone could say about a well-done CG image.

To The Gallery!

congratulations with one of the moast realistic rendering achevements, ofcorse and modeling :slight_smile: can I ask some tutorial or lesson how to meka such realistic materials, and how to mix with photo 3d model? :slight_smile:

This is brilliant, congrats on the top row! Great attention to detail :smiley:

The best car which I’ve ever seen in the community! Congrats!

To get into next level of realism, would be good to add a bit of dust and smears, but … first of all would be great to change environment and fix the scale of car that would be relevant to environment scale … so the car doesn’t looks lie a toy :slight_smile:

Is it Ok to say that it’s the best car render I’ve seen in Blender !
Almost too realistic, perfect !

I just want to tell that at some point I can say that the interior is a 3D render (I don’t know why), but the exterior is quite perfect.
Thank you, this is the kind of work which promote OpenSource software very well.

Excellent stuff! You could put these renders on an auction site and “sell” it. Nobody would be the wiser :smiley:

whao, very realistic !
I suppose it took a lot of time to ender it !

Maybe there’s something wrong as you placed the camera but still stunning!

Unbelievable!! So beautiful , so realistic. 5 stars are not enough!
Can you name few people that inspired/helped you to get this result ?
Please upload more stuff ! :slight_smile: