To charge my batteries ...

Amazing! O.o

Nice job man, keep up the good work!

Moved to the gallery.

BgDM

That is awesome! Dude, I love everything you do. Definitely a Blender master.

This a brilliant, not only is the creation of the idea perfect,the idea is a work of art.5 stars

Haha, what a nice idea and perfectly executed!!!

I want to annotate some thoughts:
I assume the first image is the picture you had in mind? You should do a better composition. The robot is almost on the middle axis of the pic, the hand written sign can be easily overseen and the compo as a whole is very boring.
The models, textures and lighting are perfect, the idea is great, no question!

The 2nd image… if I didn’t know it’s rendered I would’ve never guessed.

nice photos man, your craft is awesome, can’t wait to see CG version!!

cheers,
Lee

My question is this - how did you model the condensation/moisture trapped in cranial dome? It looks spot on! Is it just a bump or actual geometry?

And - As I’ve said on the Indigo forums…
You sir, are an Evil Genius!!

Perfect.

And if there are some texturing flaws…nobody it is perfect.

5 stars

Nicely done, a deserved gallery work, but as mentioned on page 1…this is a direct rip of someone else’s concept, so all the praise for the emotion in the image is not truly deserved. I actually thought the originators piece had more of a feel of sadness and despair than this.

Actually, I am a bit disappointed that you didn’t mention your inspiration in your original post. There is no shame in imitating, but give credit where credit is due.

wow that is very nice…

Well done! This is freaken awesome!!

“Show-off …” :wink: :wink:

Very nice. Even without all the meticulous details so-carefully pointed out, this is a really well-composed scene with a delightfully whimsical message. And at a cursory glance (which is all I’m going to take unless something “catches my eye” adversely), it all looks “real.”

I especially like the “spare part” that’s lying there beside the “missing” wall-tile. Those are just nice little “this is a well-used world” touches.

Which again seems borrowed from this piece: http://www.rochr.com/Outcast.html

^^
But there truly is nothing bad about borrowing, and it is really beautiful :slight_smile:

I actually think this one is the best out of the three.

Simply GREAT!

-S-

Bravo, Encore!

Wow. Fantastic.

your texturing has knocked me off my feet! modeling and lighting is impressive too.
5/5 no doubt, mind giving us a short description or a tut on how you did your texturing? I am not talking about the technical details, but the overall procedure