The Ghost

PS nice to see this trick… but how can i get those tools???

EDIT
google helped me :slight_smile:

Love this piece, would like to see a skull in the cape.

I think it’s nicer that the creep took out his head, which is this pumpkin

STOP SCARING ME! :eek:

Great job on this! I don’t have the patience (or talent) for making such a thing, but obviously you do. If you love doing this, send a protfolio to just about every production house, including films, book publishers (they need jacket covers), greetting cards, and everybody else you can think of. You’ll get top dollars!

Reality can be seen through your work…Congrats for the great work…!!

This is incredible, very well done

Dude this is super cool

Thats real neat work :slight_smile:

The atmosphere is spot on. I’m really impressed with this piece, as well as many others here. Good work.

This is awesome man!

wow… just amazing work. ghosts are one of the fearful thing. you did it really great. I never see a ghost directly before, but it really looks like real ghost in my dream. fantastic work… so great :slight_smile:

Really it’s amazing! I would like to give you five star for this great hard work. I can understand your hard work behind this very great. Good Luck and keep it up!

Simply Amazing!

Niiiiiice.

There is so much spooky depth to this image, I love anything themed. Especially halloween! Out of all the holiday it the one that leads its self most to artwork, with a vast range of colours available and scenarios!

It’s awesome!Nice work!
Congratulations

Really nice work. I like the distortion of the pumpkin and the seeds running out especially.

Yeah, well deserved. Congrats about the contest, I guess it became a tough one when you submitted this image! haha
Keep it up! :smiley:

Look so good! But it didn’t scare me. Is look more like wizard than ghost !?!?!?!?

Excellent job! I’m thrilled you won a prize as well for your work. Congratulations!