The Beast!

Great work man

Hi,

First of all, great project: we need more projects like this to show of the capabilities of blender to the world.

But I have one question I have been searching for on the web but could’n find and but u are using it:
how did you make a shortcut to toggle ‘Object>Display>Wire’?

-Bert

5 stars. GgRrEeAaTt.

Great. Usually people are overdoing sss, but here it seems there in little. Did you used any sss shader, and how long did it took to render?

Top notch work! Congratz!

Love it!

How long did it take you to make, and what where the greatest challenges you face during its creation?

Great work, I love the missing zipper tooth nice touch :slight_smile: . If you dont mind i would like to point out the “rope” texture seems to lack the detail and natural feeling the clothes/armor has,its shape is unique and natural just the texture seems off to me, other than that awesome job. Maybe we could see some dynamic poses in the future perhaps ? :slight_smile:

Fantastic! Great job :cool:

Great work dude!
Nice done, like it!

Wow! This is an Awesome Render!

1. in what app you have baked your normal maps
  2. why not using ao or cavity maps (you have painted darker areas with black on multiply, you could use ao + tweak)
  3. is there any bump from diffuse map? (did you convert some of the diffuse detail to normal maps)
    I realy like that you have made almost everything in blender and zbrush only for tiny details, photoshop for additional help with textures. This is the best blender work ive ever seen.

regards

Amazing! Very well done :slight_smile:

Jeez. Look at him. Final boss material.

Incredible work. Original combination of monster parts.

Congrats on top row!

Awesome work. I especially like the detail in the mouth. Nice textures and render. Keep it up!

Very amazing work, well deserving of the top row spot. I plan on watching the videos as soon as time allows.

Incredible job on this… so much detail, thanks for sharing the vids to see your creative process first hand…

Absolutely amazing work! :slight_smile:

Amazing work !
My favorite part was the 1st video, showcasing a great use of the skin modifier and dyntopo, really nice. The 2nd video had some great modelling moments with lots of things to learn.
Thanks for sharing those timelapses.

this thing belongs in doom or rage

what about dirty vertex color wouldent it be faster,but anyway seams like you had fun.

awesome work man, I really got to check out those videos