Taipans Sketchbook

Just a few test render…Nothing special other than I like Blenders DOF…It’s so damn cool…Puff Puff

Hope You enjoys…Cheers

Tai

Just a little play with shape keys…I can’t animate but I can see how usefull shape key’s is.

Some pictures.

Tai

A oldie Bugatti…:slight_smile:

Working on this…But My patience is close to stop…So don’t know if I finish it.

Made some setup to give Me some idee off what I shall make if I make location.

Tai

A few Matcap and a render…All close to default settings will play with it when all modeling is finished.

Tai

Thought I will remake one of My first try to make car’s a AM 1930…It’s funny to see the mesh again…ROFL
I can reuse a few thing…:slight_smile:

Tai

A little update just some shot.

Tai

Solid and Material viewport with AO vs Render

It’s nice Alpha work in Material view and Specular in solid view is nice too.

tai

Painted 2 posters in Krita and made the track + accessories…Cheers

Tai

Last shots for now…Maybe I will finish it later still a lot to do…:slight_smile:

Tai

It’s fun to make Dollhouse furniture…Hmmm…Maybe I should make a dollhouse to them…:slight_smile:
Made accessories to the kitchen will make to the rooms too.

Tai

A little playing around with King Feactures background…Pop eye…:slight_smile:

I like to make these background and learn a little all the time…Will try to see if I can get some good ligthing.
and some shot’s…Still modelling to do…Puff puff

Tai

A few wide angle setup 24 mm and a test render…Hmmm

Tai

A little playing with displace modifier to make some leaves and Solidify to set color for rim and bottom.

Really like trying making these Comic scene…:slight_smile:

Tai

Foreground flowers and mail box’s are painted with Vertex Paint…Think I will try to make the land cave now…:slight_smile:

Tai

I like your work. Your scenes are full of detail and colour, and your models have a nice style.

Hi…:slight_smile:

Thank You.

I’m on My way to learn 3 d and Blender…Yea I like detail and color , They take focus away from bad modelling…:slight_smile:
Dam’n I love Blender…
Every time I just want to make a simple model I end up with a far bigger project than I thought it wiil be.

Take care…Puff Puff

Tai

First shot of land cave…Think I will give Vertex Paint a go…Played a little with it in the other model.
It is much better than I thought…But that dosen’t meen I can make some nice painting…A bit rusty…:slight_smile:

Vertex paint… Red color is the model I have painted with vertex paint…Did not optimize the mesh before I painted…Used the Mix and the Blur brush + Stencil for the tablecloth.

It’s just a quick test…A few clean color the Blur Brush clean up the jaggies…:slight_smile:

Tai

Hi

I’m close to have done all modelling of my Asterix village…Still a lot to do…Light - shaders -painting and a cleanup…)

It’s My biggest Blend file so far 630 Mb…I can’t render with My Gpu 6 Gb Ram.But Cpu render fine and close to as fast as the Gpu…Damn Why is picture shown 2 times…Grrr

Tai

Attachments

The village looks awesome! Good to know you haven’t given up on blender or at least posting your work on the forum. Since you didn’t post for a long time I had ideas! :spin:

Hi…:slight_smile:

Thank You m_squared…Was just in to see Your last work…looks pretty nice too…You should take some nice shot from the apartment
and show us…:slight_smile:

I have been gaming a little… 2 Year nonstop in Blender…Is hard for a Old Hardcore gamer…FPS…Puff Puff

But Blender give so MUCH more…As FZ - One size fits all -

Dunno what I will do with the village…Maybe a flyby… Could be a good base to learn a little about camera settings.
Blender Blender…There is no limit I have all the camera I want to setup a clip just as I see it…Only Limit is Me…He he

I will make some setup and post shot’s from the willage…Puff Puff

I’m glad You like them…Maybe I can finish a few houses for the shot’s

Tai