Swmo's sketchbook

Thanks for the comments :slight_smile:

@SaltyCowdawg - they are very simple, just separate objects placed in the right place and then sculpted slight indents around where they enter the skin. You should be able to see from this shot - does that answer your question?

Possibly too ambitious (both for my skills and my poor little laptop) but I decided to do a full body for the Kaya model. Here is the work in progress. Dyno-scupt has been re-topologised and Iā€™m experimenting with rigify to pose before resculpting.

Texture painting mostly done - doing the hair next and then clothes. Enjoying this one :slight_smile:

wow, this texture painting is realy nice start, shader needs some work to bring it out betterā€¦ feet seem too short, though i know some women really have small feet, but still they look too short. nice progressā€¦ as to laptop, i had longtime blender on a weak airbook, one thing you can do is render layers, and of course, render smaller images. and, what i did also is put hair only where you will see it in the final render, hair is killer for weak computersā€¦ keep ging, great progress, she will become wonderful, all is there already to do so :slight_smile:

I just registered as I wanted to comment on the reality TV show Pregnant in Heels above,air max 2013 pas cher. While I do believe that there is quite a lot of man made and contrived scenarios that contribute to the reality TV craze. As far as Pregnant in Heels; I do believe that this one could actually be funny as the participants are all quite a bit loony,nike blazer femme pas cher. Hazrat Janan,air max pas cher, a member of the Wardak provincial council said the explosion was powerful enough to shatter windows across a wide stretch of the city. And that many of the wounded were Afghan government employees working in nearby offices. Soldiers guarding the compound managed to kill the militants on foot after the explosion,nike blazer femme pas cher, he said. When you say ā€œbutt glueā€ fully expect their eyes to pop out of their heads. Some things just donā€™t translate outside of your circle. Be prepared to have an alternate answer, or an explanation. As with Detroit, a strong cast makes the show worthwhile and gives Lipton a good showcase for his burgeoning talent. Itā€™s set mainly in the security room of an anonymous office building,Click For More, a room filled with monitors showing hallways and lobbies and offices where absolutely nothing is ever going on. Paul (the excellent Matthew Maher) is the hero of sorts, a sad sack nightwatchman who has lost his girlfriend and now his cat. Following that, another spacesaving decision was to nix traditional nightstands in favor of floating shelves. These provided small surfaces next to the bed for holding things like a glass of water or a an alarm clock. At the same time, the space underneath each shelf was freed up and could be used to store stacks of books or other items. I am most interested in its exposure to aerospace and landbased natural gas turbines, where it sells into the newbuild as well as maintenance/repair markets,jordan 8 pas cher, as these are likely to provide solid growth for many years. Fortunately for debtfree HAYN, these account for almost 2/3 of sales. The recent results have been hurt by a slowdown in the lumpy chemical plants, but this area is promising too,air max 90 pas cher, especially if low natural gas prices continue to fuel new plant construction. They provide guidance and training to you if you have never experienced fishing earlier,www.vincentgallo.com/intro_links.html. They train you properly for deep water fishing and shallow fishing depending upon your level of expertise. Shallow water fishing offers opportunities to capture fishes which lure to the surface of the earth due to heavy tides and waves,Homeā€¦ All you need to do is select your preferred destination and fill in an extremely simple online form by mentioning some details. To make the spring break vacations full of enjoy and memorable, travel companies like Inertia Tours make every effort to provide you stateoftheart services. Needless to say,adidas jeremy scott chaussure, spring break vacations transform students in the world of excitement,nike air max requin 2013, fun,nike blazer femme pas cher, enjoy and adventure for some time. ???: DinnerBuild dinners around brown rice titled The Scarecrow there were 10 teams before the couple leaves for their honeymoon. not the debates

Thank you Doris, itā€™s always nice to receive your comments. I actually only just now saw this as I had somehow missed it. Yes - the feet I was lazy on as I knew she would be wearing boots. I had to delete the hair and apply the multires and rig, because the multires modifier kept causing problems with the other modifiers. I ended up going back several versions :(. Anyway, Iā€™m over the problems now and this is the progress so far, still lots to do, but Iā€™m happy with how it is goingā€¦

Edit: Improved hair:

To keep the thread up to date, here is the final render. I got lots of good criticism on the finished work thread, so will probably revisit this.

And a quick project that was much easier :slight_smile:

Something a bit different - I made a simple 2D step-by-step video tutorial for someone which briefly uses the previous model and freestyle:

http://www.craftstorming.com/wp-content/video/tutorials/scarf/

Good stuff! I noticed your first post was based on similar Franz Xaver Messerschmidt work as my most recent sculpt attempt. I had never heard of him before, but his name seems to be popping up everywhere now!

cute sewing tutorial, never saw such one :slight_smile:

@Blender Matt - Yes, that always happens to me. I am oblivious to some amazing artist or thing and when I finally notice it I see it everywhere :slight_smile:

@doris - Thank you - it was fun to experiment with animation and also freestyle and Blender Internal. Especially to render something that was originally photorealistic as a 2D cartoon. I learned a lot, especially about the animation workflow.

Sculpting practice:

great one. i love to see more and more people using dynatopo and get great sculpts! ā€¦ wonderful work. well worth to be pushed further. one point then, check the width of jaw at its heels, maybe it is too narrow?

Beautiful girl and reference photos. :slight_smile:
Who is she?

@doris Thanks! Iā€™m sure you are right on the jaw. Also the chin is not right and a few other problems - I struggle with likenesses but trying to practice. Dynatopo is wonderful, itā€™s a shame you canā€™t texture paint it without remeshing it - I wonder if such a thing would be possible with some sort of ā€œprojectionā€ of UVs.

@AlinB Sophie Turner playing Sansa from Game of Thrones. That particular image I have seen in CG and painting quite a lot already but I liked it so thought I would have a go also. I have the idea of making a not-quite photo realistic render from it.

Experimenting with getting a painted feel - now to see if I can apply it to the Sansa model.

Testing the fluid sim. Inspired by this (much better) video by Paulo Wang: http://vimeo.com/62201173. I wanted to see how the Blender fluid sim compared - I think I needed much higher resolution but it used too much memory.

uoh ā€¦ great sculpt of Sansa, very nice ā€¦ damn inspiring works inside this thread, thx swmo :slight_smile:

the problem with the paint animation apart from the low resolution is that paint is thicker. In your animation it seems to flow very easily

That is true. I donā€™t know if Real Flow has extra settings, or if I just need to up the viscosity and resolution together - but if I increased viscosity at this resolution it just became too gloopy and didnā€™t travel far out of the paint pot.