suzanne

Fantastic work once again!

I love the eyes as well they really add to the realism:) and congrats on top row, well deserved!

haha suzanne, very nice, maybe add some shadows on the mouth, to be a little bit darker, except that it is very nice, congrats.

Beautiful work. It could be an image from National Geographic. :smiley:

Very nice doris, your work is inspirational and appreciated.

Hey it is very realistic and the face looks familiar.

Beautiful work…

Awesommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme!

Maybe a bit too much SSS for the skin.

Une des images les plus réalistes que j’ai vu, bravo !

I just finished your Planes of the Face tutorial on Sculpt Cookie. I hope some day that you will include projects such as this one. It would be great to see the entire production from sculpt to finished image.

Kent Trammell did something similar with his Piero series of tutorials where he took us from modeling to final animation. It was very educational.

Take care.

Woow. Awesome! A bit too much of SSS, but still, really fine work! ! !

are u kiddin e
this is real

Fantastic sculpting! Only have two critiques that I hope help: I feel as though the texture around the lip area isn’t as hi-rez as the rest of the face. Feels a bit stretched and not as sharp. Like the texture quality goes down a tad in that area. And the fur is a bit too cg.

At any rate fantastic eyes as everyone else has said, really looking forward to more photo realism from you in the future :3 - Especially like the way you sculpted the wrinkles around them and the nose. It really sells the piece.

wow, thank you for voting me again in top row. it is such big joy.

i cannot answer you posts in detail now, as i would like, health issue. but please know i appreciate every post… and, someone send me a pm, , about a sculpting question, please send it again, since i accidentially deleted it when i wanted reply. thanks.

Attempt? ATTEMPT?!!?! This is truly amazing in my opinion. Very realistic. Well done!!

this work is great!!

I like much the skin on lips, the brights in the shoulder and bump in all skin. Doris if you do not mind, I have a little suggestion:
Personally I believe, if you add more hair and if you do more harsh, would look more natural, I’ll add a reference to what I’m saying, because the english is not my fort:

In any case, you can ignore my suggestion because Im not sure if the real suzanne has hair like that. overall, you work looks quite real, the image seems taken from a camera.

EDIT:

opps, sorry :o, I will try upload again.

Wow that’s beautiful Doris. Would you consider swapping eyes for some green human Cesar ones, like Planet of the apes :wink:

thank you, joseperez your image i cannot see. ,3 poitedit, no not on suszanne, maybe when i do another chimpanzee, what i certainly will.

Very nice and good sculpt, wish i could do that stuff. If the image is small like on top of the gallery highlights the image looks almost photo realistic. When i opened the bigger one the small flaws do appear. The skin has to much SSS or translucency which makes look a bit like wine-gums. Perhaps you could add a roughness map so not all parts are glossy. I think adding smaller hairs or even more separate hair system would make the image even more believable.

Dont get me wrong, perhaps it sounds negative in all. Just want to say my findings on the image

Very impressive…

I just feel like the mouth is sealed and the subsurf scatering is a bit too strong here.
what do you think?

Someone had said they like the eyes… A agree, the eyes tell the story!