Studio Renders (contains nudity)

The one change I would make is in the corner of the eye. Comparing to a real eye the inside corner seems to sink too far into the socket.

whoswho I think it’s a little bit different for different people, but you have right I should do it little bit smaller

Oh my. Your renders are stunning!

good work :slight_smile:

@Ondrej_Raha superb xD can u share the glass scotch blend please?

Thank you guys :wink:

stanis Sorry, I want use it in my new reel and I want it be at least little unique, but here is great example, I learned from it too
http://www.blendswap.com/blends/view/13849

thanks I will look at that, but I really liked your version of glass looks so good :stuck_out_tongue:

Something more simple:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]352769[/ATTACH]

Very nice!

These look fantastic, Really great work. Those fruit renders have actually made me grab an apple from downstairs to eat :slight_smile:

Also that scotch is amazing, Very realistic renders my friend.

Also, Your character render is brilliant. The hair particles are pretty much perfect. Again, fantastic work.

Thanks!

My another attempt create a race movie. The track has few kilometres I still need paint vegetation on it, create few more environment models and improve my old car rig. It’s a lot of work so I’m not sure if I will make it but I will try :eyebrowlift:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]352773[/ATTACH]

Very nice! Looks great. :slight_smile:

woooooooooooooooooow :slight_smile:
great work

There are some really incredible works here! Truly professional.

So inspiring topic !
Each render is a masterpiece !

Please keep the good work :slight_smile:

That looks pretty impressive. Great realism skills on that portrait. :slight_smile:

Thanks guys! :slight_smile:
The circuit is done. I have rendered almost half of minute but its little noisy so I will maybe re-render it. Anyway, I would like to have done trailer to the end of January. (It’s crazy deadline but I will have at least some pressure on me)

I want to do few car renders now. Rendered in cycles, this is not my car model

[ATTACH=CONFIG]355989[/ATTACH]

Nice render again. Like all the sharp highlights on the car, really makes it pop!

What at kind of light is above the car? Curious how you get such a soft reflection on the front window

Thanks, I’m lighting the scene with emit planes with gradient textures. That is the secret of soft reflections and good (car) studio renders :slight_smile: