Studio Renders (contains nudity)

Eyes, I’ll use them in future projects
[ATTACH=CONFIG]343950[/ATTACH]

Quick test inspired by Chris Jones
[ATTACH=CONFIG]345288[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]345290[/ATTACH]

Very nice! This looks so realistic. :slight_smile:

Nice job. A couple things stand out to me:
First, it looks like you’re using a photo source for your skin texture. I recommend painting it by hand, as photos, no matter how flatly lit, will have all material properties “baked” in.
Second, it also seems like you’re using hairs to make your eyelashes. I would not recommend this, as using a hair system for lashes does not give you the necessary control over the hairs. You should use geometry lashes instead.

ShadowCamero thanks man :eyebrowlift:
Zeke Faust thanks, yes baked light is problem I’ll try solve it.
I’m not sure how I would animate geometry hair I can play with every single hair in hair system but this is only test. I’ll want spent more time on final head

I improve skin texture and gloss map
Different lightings:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]345352[/ATTACH]

Base head sculpt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]345388[/ATTACH]

So, I sculpted the pores and wrinkles. Any idea for improvement of skin?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]345739[/ATTACH]

I dig the eyes, the lips, and head geometry, big time. I think the base texture for your skin at this point is very very good.

But … just my two cents, I’d use m2hskin shader. It’s ridiculously easy to add SSS to your mesh. It naturally creates the specular, color underlay and the SSS. All you have to provide is the diffuse map and the normal.

Yeah, it’s $19 but, honestly, well worth the hours of labor. Again, my two cents.

Very well done all around.

FRX thanks, maybe next time :eyebrowlift:
Star Wars thanks!

I will try improve hair and tomorrow I will start do some expressions

[ATTACH=CONFIG]346156[/ATTACH]

Wow, amazing! You make it look so easy. xD

These look stunning! the images are so clean! big up for the apples and lemons, makes me think about that kitchen shot of Bertrand Benoit i believe.

PS. i got my eye on you :wink:

Attachments

ShadowCamero thanks it is not my first head :wink:
rombout thanks he has awesome food renders, I have a lot to learn :eyebrowlift2:

teeth, I’m not so happy about it

[ATTACH=CONFIG]346357[/ATTACH]

Hair update

[ATTACH=CONFIG]346378[/ATTACH]

Skin looks nice and real!! I think the hair could use some love though, for me, something is making it look not very realistic…
And the cornets of the eyes could go down a little, tge y are a bit too height at the moment… Maybe grab it up at this part?

Attachments

bonrw1 you have right I thought that is something wrong about eyes, I will fix it, thanks

I’m starting do expression, any idea for improvement?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]346508[/ATTACH]

Just awesome, gorgeous and stunning job !!!

ah, this is much better! Well done, she looks very realistic!