Stick Figure Ragdoll Shooter WIP

ASSASSINATION!

Wow, pretty cool looking.
You are progressing fast.
The involved camera is not so bad, maybe use it only for some parts, not constantly, i.e. a speedrun in one direction,
cause the turning seems annoying.

I think the involved camera would be great for close up assassinations!

Who are you, Errisonz? How can you make this high quality of game in just few days?

(Rated ***** for awesomeness)!:wink:

HAHA thanks! I’ve been using blender for so long now. All I can say is I just keep at it. Anytime I have idea, Blender allows me to create it. Trial and error, research, and constantly working… I use assets i’ve created before and focus on one thing at time. I’m still learning, and its great. I don’t think i’ve ever enjoyed doing something so much. As for this game, ever since middle school when I discovered Stick Death Theater particularly xiaoxiao, i’ve wanted to create my own story of stick men. Also. working at home allows me to have the spare time. I figure out of the hundreds of games i’ve made one of them could generate income!

Just let me know, and I will go over the game, and add things and try and keep them simple and well documented.

Rag death + apply impulse + remove rigid body joints if health is low enough per object = physics based gore amazingness

weapon swap

ammo pickups

health bar

what else? - Errisonz?

do you want the cursor to change when over buttons etc, and clicking when over a button etc activate it?

@BLUEPrintRandom OK, I got health bar down. The main thing is the weapon swap. Right now I have the gun parented to the gun bone on the armature. So I guess once the mouse hovers over a new gun lying on the floor (change mouse icon - like a right click symbol or something) and right clicks, it simply swaps the gun already parented and swaps the ammo data too. Next the Ragdoll, I’ll send you the setup and you could take a stab at it. ALSO NOTE: I don’t usually send out my blend files, because people are greedy and spiteful - so on this public forum I would like you to agree that you will not share it with anyone or take my file modify it, and call it your own. This is just to be safe, I’ve had run ins before and it sucks that this is what needs to be said.

Nice rigid body physics

Weapons Menu

yeah, I wont share your blend,

just let me know,

@BluePrintRandom You took to long to respond and I started working on it - and finished it :confused: Take a look!

Almost there!

PART 1

Nice Work! I am glad you could get it done without any help!

You should add some juggernauts :slight_smile:

I am looking to do that. Different colors and all.

Intro!

I will test out the demo today :slight_smile: