Speed Racer A Whole New World 2 (WIP)

The models looks great but you have to work on the texture. It’s good when all objects have a texture. Good luck with game! :slight_smile:

Thank you puup zemlya yes iam already working really hard on this project
I will surprise the whole blender artists.org once the Game’s Demo will be done.
Yes and Again thank you very much i will dig deep into re texturing my Game
i will resume production in june and i will notify every one.
Thank you so much for commenting on my thread and keep supporting my Thread.

Fred/K.S

love this project, more interesting than 90 % car games projects.

1 Like

Looks like there are 4-5 Car games on the forum right now. Why don’t you guys make a public database with all the game-ready cars so each one of your games would have more cars.

Im not exactly sure about the other guy’s ey but im sure that they will agree to it !!!
Thanks Guys for replying on the thread i truly appreciate it.

The project has resumed and so far so good iam putting a new graphics system into the game iam currently at Step 2 of 3 i will upload something later this month.

Keep supporting guy’s something Big is comming this year don’t Miss what’s Comming this year Guy’s yaull will Enjoy the Demo for sure.

Im not exactly sure about the other guy’s ey (Other blender racing Game projects), but im sure that they will agree to it !!!
Thanks Guys for replying on the thread i truly appreciate it.

The project has resumed and so far so good iam putting a new graphics system into the game iam currently at Step 2 of 3 i will upload something later this month.

Keep supporting guy’s something Big is comming this year don’t Miss what’s Comming this year Guy’s yaull will Enjoy the Demo for sure.

Seen my BMW M3 tutorials? I’ll put it up once it’s done!:wink:

To andriansnetlis I haven’t seen new ones man. Anyway just let me know when you’ll upload New videos.
��

still busy with the actual models…

More content coming soon !!!

:cool:

Ive been workin on this Last night So basically ive resumed and the car looks exactly like this and even better in the game engine.

!!! SO FINALLY ALL THATS LEFT IS TO SHOW YAULL HOW IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE IN THE ACTUAL DEMO !!!

:smiley:
Fred/K.S

!!! The Alpha Demo is Almost ready to be showcased Early this year !!!

All that is left is a couple of tweaks here and there :Car Physics , Music Playlist for Songs and
the Open world bugs and some incomplete parts of the Map…

:cool:

Fred/K.S

This is the Base Car of the Game its an american Muscle Car and im currently
struggling with its Drifting Physics !!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]467073[/ATTACH]
SO unfortunately i’m forced to Texture all my Models Like this this is as far as i can go with cars in
the BGE…

!!! The Alpha Demo is Almost ready to be showcased Early this year !!!

Fred/K.S

Finally the Drag King Features in the Official Demo !!!

Hey guys these early 2 Weeks have been a busy week for me an ive been modeling and Texturing all my cars to feature in my up comming demo. 2 days ago i finnished these 2 Cars :

Then i decided to test these 2 Cars in my Alpha Demo test but in 2 - Player Mode as i Promissed.
The Alphas Open World is still incomplete the game does not lag at all instead it plays smoothly
and iam impressed: (iam really sorry i couldn’t upload a Video right now because i don’t have OBS
Screen Recorder im downloading it today so that by next week i can upload more and this time all
Showcase videos right now i only have pictures pls comment if hou can) More Content comming soon !!!

Man iam so happy for my achievement as far as the Project is going i had lots of fun with friends and family over here
as we tested the 2 - Player Splitscreen in the open world !!! As for Graphics i decided to go on the Performance side
of things as i wan’t players to have a good experience of the game and ive worked very hard on trying to balance between
performance and Graphics.

Fred/K.S

And so here’s more snapshots:

Fred/K.S

So ive had my last Playful days with my new 2-Player test Demo and finally ive Come to the End. I feel like
i will polish this Open World when i will have more time right now iam busy working on the Demo for the Game.

Player 1’s New world view triggered which plays well on the PC.

The world is still not yet completed…

Had a few knocks here and there but i had Good Fun.

Fred/K.S

So Now this is what iam Currently busy with !!!
And so far iam going to make an intro to the Game using in Game Cutscenes…

So this is Game Engine footage as a cutscene !!!

Special Effects haven’t been added yet so yeah !!!

Well i think that it will be a scene that will last like 3 Mins Long :cool: !!!

Fred/K.S

[ATTACH=CONFIG]470134[/ATTACH]
Is it possible to pack textures on Game Assets and once they’re rendered in the Standalone then they will not be erased.
Or must i provide a folder in the root of the Game so that textures do not get lost?
Help anybody?

Fred/K.S

You can use pack option in the main menu.