Saskia — Girl-man, man-girl portrait :)

Nice, looks as though she could pass off as Jared’s (30 Seconds to Mars–3rd person from the left cough awesome band cough) lost sister.

It’s well made, and yet, it looks horrible. If you get what I mean.

Nice work, and very creepy.

hope you don’t mind but I took the image into gimp and alter it to what I thought would make the image look more feminine. I’m not the greatest with gimp so you can probably notice what I did but at least it gives you the idea.

The chin small it at the base i mean the jaw line it is to down for a girl.

Smaller the chin and and the nose must be a little up to her uper lip.

And for the eyes a little suggestion , rise a little the brows and make them thiner and you will have a girl.

Next time remember that masculine to feminine differences - uper brows, small jaw line m, smaller nose:) , masculine - lower brows to the eye line (like those you have here) , firm jaw and long rather big chin and strong (like the way it is now) , and more bone visual structure.

Do the tweaking and you will have a nice feminine.

And about the frighten expression, put a shape key to the eyelids and the uper eyelid put it down a little like “closing her eyes a little” to give the “seduction look”.

It looks like a Transexual now :)))

Hey guys, thanks to all for the comments and suggestions.

linuxpimp21: Thanks for the effort man, the nose is maybe a tad small in your pic but I get the general idea, thanks hey. Also, just noticed your previous questions: I used a SVN build for this, so it’s made with the new particle hair system (very cool). The pic is based on references I got from 3d.sk Maybe have a look at the WIP thread, I posted a lot more there. :wink: http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=103883

wiw sunny wow

great job. realy