Samanosuke Akechi

Hi all~

This is my latest personal work “Samanosuke Akechi” in Onimusha (Takeshi Kaneshiro)

Onimusha or Oni Warrior is one of my favor games, so I want to create a realistic version. It took me about 23 days to finish it, it’s a very fun proccess, especially on the texures. This time I created a lot of procedural textures in blender, such as armor’s textures, leather and so on. Btw all done with blender3D.

cheers~~

這次總算完成了年輕時一直想做的角色,日本鎧甲非常複雜,雖然鬼武者三裡的鎧甲並不是那麼傳統的設計…但是也花了很多時間在理解結構上…材質方面這次也挑戰大量使用客製程序化貼圖,雖然花比較多時間…但是省下了大量記憶體,大大的優化了整個角色的記憶體使用量…也算是精進了另一項技能~希望大家喜歡這個作品

also please give me a like on my artstation page ArtStation - Samanosuke Akechi

感謝

71 Likes

Looks great! Very nicely done. :ok_hand:

Amazing work, I’m blown away.

1 Like

I enjoyed occassionally checking in on your youtube to see your progress. I was looking forward to these renders for quite a while. So cool to see it finally finished. Amazing work. :clap:

I think that every single one of your images are “terrific.” The lighting and posing is very dramatic.

Nice! I love that realism!

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you~~happy weekend ~~

1 Like

Beautiful work! :ok_hand:

I especially like your very nice different poses. :+1:
(Without wanting to detract from everything else of course) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Damn, this is fantastic!!! Incredible realism!

Thank you~~~

1 Like

Great advertisement for what can be achieved just in Blender. Well done. Great work. :+1:

wow!! :astonished:amazing

Aha haaa, glad to see that someone remembers this feller.

Amazing work! Well done!

This looks awesome! I was a fan of the game, and you made it justice! good job!

Great !

What is his skin? Image or procedural?

Thanks.

Thank you~~
the skin is made by textures~

cheers