Roller Coaster Simulator (or maybe not).

I’ll put it up tomorrow, it is bed time here in england ( I’m on holiday but I’ve spent the whole day on this and I’ve had enough).
I am sure that there is something I am missing, and I am guessing that it may be something to do with nodes. I’ll put up a fuller explanation tomorrow. Even so the movie is progressing, I am pleased particularily with what I am learning on the animation side.
My deadline is Friday, and I hope to meet it.

I find a week has gone by, in the end I had to stop posting, as there was a deadline to meet, and there were the inevitable last minute problems to fix. Any how, here is the finished item. I will also be putting it up in the finished artworks section. All in all, although there are always things that could be done better, I am pretty pleased with how it has turned out.

I wonder how long it will take to get this into the feature row. Great job!

Congratulations - I found it featured on Blender Nation today and I was really impressed by this. Great work!

Thank you for letting me know!
I’ve just come back from doing our weekly shop, when I left, my you tube video had had 36 visits, on my return 2 hours later, it has gone up to 676 (and counting)!:eek::eek::eek:

Just stumbled on this project , excellent work.