"Robot Fight" (1 Minute Animation)

Thank you for the feedback eharbuck, much appreciated!

Next one coming soon!

Nice Work :smiley:

ever do low poly? (game models)?

No I have not

Nice one love the animation , this remind me Real Steel with Hugh Jackman, two robots stuff on the top gallery well deserved ! How long did takes you for the animation? did you used a renderfarm?

Nice :slight_smile: I love the robots ! It reminds me of the game Rise Of The Robots 2 !

Thanks BeRe. I like Real Steel as well, definite in my movie collection. It took about a month and a half from start to finish.

Rise of the Robots done right!

Exellent video. Awesome lighting, DOF, modeling, etc. Also, really great cinematic camera effects. Top notch 2 thumbs (more if I had them) all the way up.

Thanks SamusDrake!

I appreciate it John_L, I spent 6 weeks on this so your feedback means a lot to me. Thanks again!

Friggg!!! Dude that vid was awesome!!! More more more

Haha, thanks Hanzo!

Sweet!

Blender just keeps getting better and better.

looks cool. Animation could be a bit smoother but it’s not bad at all. I’m curious as to hold long it to you to render this, and was it cycles or internal?

Hello Davidnaylas, thanks for your comment. It took me 6 weeks from start to finish. So if I was to estimate just render time, I would say 10 Days, and it was in Cycles.

Thanks to all you for your comments and support & thanks to the awesome people who made Blender!

Mind blown. When I saw the cool robot in the header, I wasn’t expecting you’d have animated it an everything. The sound is particularly well done as well. Great work.

To a n00b such as myself this is very impressive.

Thanks Lancer!