"Robot Fight" (1 Minute Animation)

Another screen shot from “ROBOT FIGHT” the 1 minute blender animation!

nice :slight_smile:

I am liking, very much, what I am seeing here. I cannot wait to see the full deal. :slight_smile: Keep it up!!!

Thank you all for your comments, just days away from dropping it!

We look forward to it…

Looking good! Keep up!

Thank you all for the comments! I just posted the video to the top of this post!

The little extra distortion effects you add really take this a level above most works. Great job.

Thanks deltaray, means alot!

Episode #2 is coming soon. Stay Tuned and thanks!

The video is awesome, it’s like rock em’ sock em’ robots on steroids.

Very well done.

I`m speechless…

Thanks for the comments!

The modeling is great, the lights are great, and the shot composition is pretty good.

The animations are jerky (and not in a robotic way), the shot-cuts are jarring (and there are too many title cards), and the coriography is a bit… I dunno. It wants to be sensational, but comes off looking unplanned and aimless.

If you did this whole thing yourself, then you should be proud. I would recommend working on your animations and look into tutorials for video editing (for content, not technical skill).

Appreciate all the comments and feedback!

Whoa, nice! The robots are modeled and textured really well. The animation wasn’t great​, but it could have been a lot worse. Keep it up. =)

Thanks for the feedback.

Great stuff. How long does it take to make something like that? and how big is the crew?

Thanks for the comment, it took me 1 1/2 to 2 months in my spare time. If I would add up the time total maybe a month total time. It was just me on the project.

Nice animation! If I could offer some quick feedback; if you’re working with IK arms keep an eye on the hand animation. Keep them moving so they don’t feel like they’re locked down. Also, think about adding in some breakdown poses in the animation to keep it from feeling to “spliny.” Otherwise, really good work. Cheers!