Red Fox

Excelent work bro.

Btw, Reality copying cgi…http://thrumyeye.deviantart.com/art/Foxes-n-Votes-329466956?q=boost%3Apopular%20meta%3Aall%20max_age%3A8h&qo=10

rsrs

Cool image! :slight_smile:

Cute fox.

Clinton

Thank you guys! :slight_smile:

I updated the first post of this thread with a making of about this work.

Excellent! I really like it. My only objection would be that the foxes eyes are a little creepy, Maybe it’s because they are so widely opened and focused. Although I really do like it. :yes:

This is definitely going in my Inspiration folder.

Almost real :smiley:

I liked the way you have shown render and composition separately…good job man!
These are beautiful

This is great! Love the style!

Very solid piece of work. The legs throw the scene off to me a little, but other than that very good work!

The eyes are masterfully constructed. They catch the light just right for a brilliance!

Wonderful! Looks so… alive!

Great job on the fox. As a photographer I have to give one crit though. If you’re so close to the fox and it’s sharp from the tip of the nose to the tip of the tail then there’s no way the background would go out of focus as much as it does here. You either need to blur the background less or else blur the back of the fox more.

Wow, very nice rendering and modeling. As someone has said before the belly of the fox needs to be lower, other than that it’s a fine piece of work.

Awesome! It looks allmost real

Great work, I particularly like the face/snout area - inspirational. Thanks for posting the composition info, I hope one day to actually be able to understand it :stuck_out_tongue:

This is amazing! It creates an incredible mood and seems so real

Excellent!

I love foxes!! They are the best. And this one specifically is waiting for a little fairy-tale to happen. Great job, mate!!

Excellent work. Very detailed.