Red Fox

Excellent work!!!

Um… I don’t really like it’s green’ish tail. Otherwise, nice!

Aww… it looks so cute… kind of like I’d imagine Fox from Reckless looking like… :slight_smile:

Yay, really good!! :slight_smile:

looks amazing

painterly great!

That fur looks like real paintbrush strokes!

When it comes to nature nothing beats its beauty as a well presented project here represents the beauty itself and how its created by an imaginary photographer.
Red fox is seldom seen or not so popular animal in the zoo but I have seen a red fox run through my yard. Yesterday it was inside a fenced pool area. We have an abundance of squirrels and chipmunks that have become pests. Will the fox help control the pests or is it a danger to humans?

Great work! I love this fox!

You’ve done my favorite animal justice!

really beautiful work!

It seems like You have seperate monitor for nodes window :slight_smile:

Lovely image, nice job :slight_smile:

Cool, I like it how the fur has that bristly quality to it. I also like how you made the grass, inspires me!

Oh! That looks so much like an oil painting.

Nice Model! :slight_smile: Is it available to download on Blendswap or any other site? If so, I might be able to use it in one of my scenes.

It’s cool!

Congratulation for this picture. How much time to create this ? Approximately !?
First of all, you created one of my favourite animal ! As you I like their color, not to mention their temper. :cool:

If I had to add something, I would tell his fur is nice, I don’t know if you wanted to get this effect, but It looks like some wet fur, maybe because of a morning dew ? (I have that feeling because of the thickness of the fur… The fur is a bit shaggy)

In the case of a morning dew we would have some raindrops on the ground/grass as well though.

By the way, I also like the depth of field.
That’s my little criticism.

Nice, except it sort of is tinted green, which affects the fox. He looks like he has algae.

So beautiful! I like this fox!

Thank you so much guys for all comments and feedback, really appreciate! I have made a making of about this red fox, I wrote in portuguese I just need to translate and then I will share with you guys.

@Kinrove thank you! I don’t know how much time I spend on this scene, I remember I first modeled the fox and stopped, just some time later I started work again, sorry I don’t remember. Maybe one month or less, at my freetime.