Reaching out - bwc08

Absolutely stunning work. I missed the wip thread but I’ll check it out now.

Aye, wonderful piece of work. Just greate! Best! Perfect! Stunning! Congrats!

Goodluck in bwc!!
5 100% deserwed stars :eyebrowlift:

Such a wonderful concept! One of the most beautiful 3d images I have ever seen!

Thank you all so much. It’s really nice to see that this piece is accepted so well as it is my favorite of all my previous blender works ;).

>Extra guy
The similarities of the towers in some particular paintings and my one is quite striking isn’t it :smiley:

>chipmasque
:D:D and one more :smiley:

>simpo
I got the sky in there by texturing a shadeless plane with the actual sky image.

>Spence
Yepp the staircase stops at the top as a new segment is started. You can observe differences in the archways between the very top and the rest of the tower :wink:

>blahblahken
You bet it is :wink:

Thats AmAzInG :smiley: you should be an astronaught! your like… the bees knees. 5* because your hip to the max! Peace and Love my blender brother!

Okay now that’s just creepy. But I guess that’s what awesome mind-bending artwork can do to people. :yes:

Zordan: Gook luck with future 3D endeavors, you are showing us all what Blender is capable of.

Hey zordan,

I have to say that I like your entry the most out of all entrys (also better than my own). It just looks so nice. The only thing I kind of miss is the thing you want to say with it. Which should be clear from the image (topic). It looks like the building of this amazing structure has been put on hold.

Besides that, I would give you the first place.

Good luck,
BackiZ

LOL! no but on the serious side. Awesome job. love it… I love you… No… not really. Just the picture…

The end render is very nice. I’m glad you got rid of those birds and added the crescent moon instead ;).

Yup, really nice. BTW a comic book you might enjoy if you haven’t read it yet: “The Tower”, from Schuiten and Peeters, one of my favourites…

Thanks again :).

>blubernuget
Send me some of your acid want to try to get as trippy as you :smiley:

>BackiZ
Artists never interpret their own work :stuck_out_tongue: (*pheww - that was close)

>malefico
I actually never read comic books beside Asterix and Obelix comics. But i have to say that “Les Cités Obscures” serie looks quite inspiring, hmmmm…

Beautiful! I love all the little details, from the cracks in the rocks to the ships in the back ground!

I quite like your Tower of Babel. It reminded me a little of of Ziv Qual’s Rage over Babylon while being an entirely different take on the subject.

Any possibility you will render this in wallpaper sizes?

(I hate the distortion my display does to really tall images)

great !
very professional render !!!

Awesome, Reminds me of something from 10,000 BC or the bible story of the Tower of Babel. Nice Work! (10/5)

Excellent! Very Daliesque, and that is a compliment, not a raspberry!
I’m very impressed!
I’m a total newb and have not yet made a render. But once I learn Blender, WATCH OUT!
(I can tell there is some stiff competition on these boards. You folks are FANTASTIC artists!)

Thank you all :slight_smile:

>DracoFodder
Probably no wallpaper mostly because it is too much to render for my machine and besides that the format would completly screw up the composition.

>CloanLabs
Good luck and go kick some @ss :slight_smile:

Hey Zordan great Image. You have have allready accomplished something almost unheard of with Blender. You have 5 (yes 5) stars on CGtalk ATM.

Absolutely Fantastic.

There is no way to say how great look the image. Bye