Pony car

Thanks again guys - Muhamed, I use Thea render these days.

What a lovely image! The way the scene compliments the car is what makes it stand out to me.

I think that the first image is very fine … just enough of a painterly quality to it …

I think that the second image, though, has an unappealing ochre color-cast and find the loss of detail in the shadows around the floorboards to be objectionable.

The first pic is great, nice choice of background it adds a lot to the realism of the scene.
cheers

Old fashion… XD

are you serious? this is awesome! I love the textures and the details. Very well done.

Nice work!!!

nice little car. I really like the details. As a classic car enthusiast, I must say nice choice :smiley:

Love both colour schemes, need a new blender module to make things real now.

Amazing Car! Only the second background is a bit boring, I would have used the first twice. Anyway, great work!

love the Dodge Challenger. The only thing I see that I might change (just my preference) is the rear pillar coming down to the rear fenders looks a bit short… or the fender looks too tall in that area. Again though, that’s just me. Outside of that I love the image and the attention to detail. Well done!

Gorgeous insides on the car, man!

The first one can easily be confused with a real photo. Looks great!

Awesome render! Did you work (or originally learn from) a tutorial?

Is it a 69 Camaro? Kind of looks a little different. But it looks nice overall.

great job! Integration with backplate is pro. Could you tell us the render time?

Beautiful work. This is awesome.

It’s look like you captured photo in a cloudy day. Really a great job from you and the main thing is the color combination exactly matching. All the best!

B-E-A-utiful!

you can almost hear that v8 running - amazing work