Pony car

Fantastic work, especially the color’s gradation

Admins please put this in the gallery!

awesome work!

Yes, very nice work, even an interior! I am inspired to try car modeling.

These are absolutely sick! the model is fantastic and the renders are perfect - did u use lux?

wow, great model and very detail! I am sure it will make into the gallery

WOW :eek: very well done, in a real world of imperfection my only crit is that this looks perfect :smiley:

Thanks for all the kind words and it’s great to get a place in the gallery thread. Trust me Bojo600, if you hard enough you’ll find more than a few imperfections!:

this looks magnificent! gallery material without a doubt!

Air purifier - tips and trics!

Air purifier - tips and trics!

Amazing work. Fantastic

Sweet use of hdr!

Hats off to the first render. Color composition (in fact, not only the color but the composition as a whole (and postpro, of course)) is at a very high level. This kind of rendering is great for advertising, btw. Little criticism: the shadow under the car (first render) could be stronger. Nice work!

You know what? Blender should have a ‘favourite’ button like in DeviantArt and youtube so you can ‘fav’ certain pictures xD

Truly only one word to describe this…awesome. At first I thought I was looking at a picture, then I realized, nope. Just the most photorealistic render of a car iv ever seen :smiley: well done.

Great work. I have associations with ‘Supernatural’ (tv-show) regarding the car.

This is great, what an idol !

Too much awesomness in one picture ;]

From the first one I couldn’t tell if it was real or 3D!

awesome! i also like the first image very much… it looks so real… :slight_smile:

Good job dude … which render engine you choosed to use??