Plasma Weapon :)

Thanks Ryeath :slight_smile: I am really pleased with the result and still implementing Blender Texturing Tools and push them as far as I can.

This looks really great, Pascal. Very steam-punk :wink:
Hope to work with you some day in the near future!..:yes:

Awesome work! I love it! :smiley:

This is really fantastic work, Pascal! Lots of love went into this. I can tell! Five stars! *****

What I liked in this model is that both materials and all its details transported me to a future technology of the past.
5 Estrellas! for my friend Pascal.

The presence of the Blender logo is a little cliche, but the weapon in general looks absolutely gorgeous.

Astounding work on the detail, both in the texturing and the modeling :slight_smile:

“Pascal, I am wondering how you got the material pointed out here with the bare metal edges like this… I would like to learn so I can implement it on some of my work.”

Here is some answer to you :slight_smile: If you do not make sense of it, please tell me and I will help you

Attachments

Thanks you so much guys :slight_smile:

Love it :smiley:

Congrats on the feature!

Love the design of this, really great work.

I am exited about the things to come.

Hi Pascal … As always, amazing work! Just awesome! I will get there one day :wink:

Wow! Excellent!

The “Beast” is a perfect way to describe this thing. I don’t want it pointed at me. :slight_smile:

5 *'s! Well done. :smiley:

Dan

Given the scale of this thing, this is what we call a BFG. >:-)
Beautiful work.
I want to take control of it and blast something out of the sky in a first-person shooter.
Thanks for sharing the node setup too, btw.

Lovely modeling :smiley:
the materials are great to

Looking good :slight_smile:

Easy 5 stars. Great attention to detail and the texturing is amazing.

I really appreciate all the support :slight_smile: Thanks guys!