Only Dead Here | open project | room modelling works

Cool! I agree with the ideas. Yeah, needs some textures now. Also - add some nice decals around edges of balconies;)

I started creating the entrance hall, but I can’t post any pics right now because I’m not at my computer. I also picked up a copy of Resident Evil 2, so I can find out what the series plays like.(Because I believe that this game takes inspiration from the early RE games)

Yes, you’re right. Of course, I will focus on higher graphics, better control and animation system and (possibly) even more advanced storyline.
Great to hear!:slight_smile:

Hi! Don’t know if its too late, but I’d like to join the team, I’m good at the concept art and modeling so can help with the items, weapons, furniture, etc.

For personal reasons don’t have internet in my home at the moment so we can be in touch by wssp. Pm send with my number :smiley:

Don’t know if its too late but I’d like to join the team :D, I’m good at concept art and modeling so I can make some items, furniture, miscellaneous, etc.

For personal reasons I don’t have internet at home but we can be in touch by using wsp, and some days while I’m at university. Will send you a pm whit my number :smiley:

Hi, maxcareno. It’s not too late. It’d be great to have you join the team. Unfourtunately, I don’t know what’s WSP. If you can get joined to internet soon and read this, we may find some alternatives to communication(maybe your country provides public Wi-Fi?).

Thanks for interest in team. Currently we’re in the ‘free mode’ so you feel free to model and create anything that’d suit well for the modern mansion theme;)

Oh yah jessica’s been a baaad girl, but hey who want’s to see what she just did with the rest of him ? huh?.

I’ am so sorry if any one thought this was deraugatory or demeening to women But I assure you I have the utmost respect and hey maybe we can kickstarter.com this one?, probably not the lower half of the scene. . but. still.