Old Guy

I am stunned, this is truely an amazing piece of work. Well done.

That is incredible.

I am very new to blender and such amazing artwork inspires me to create work like this.

If you didnā€™t mind, could you possibly post a link or send me the .blend file so I could learn by seeing the workings of such outstanding work?

coooooooooooooool

awesome work!!

butā€¦ why zbrush for sculpting ? if you have a wacom&patient, blender could be at the same level :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s an awesome piece youā€™ve made there!

The level of life-likeness seems to reside in the uncanny valley a bit though, so Iā€™m not sure if a layman would appreciate it as much as us artists types who know what it takes to achieve that level of realism.

That said, I only wish that I could make something like that. :stuck_out_tongue: Congratulations on making it to the gallery. :slight_smile:

Maqs, wonderful work. Can you tell us why blender is inadequate for your sculpting, what is it crucially missing that zbrush has? As such a brilliant artist I think you are in an ideal position to influence the development of blender.

Amazing work!!! can you tell how did you done those highlights on the eyeballs not so default white.

Excellent work.

Heā€™s wearing a clean shirt :slight_smile:
Awesome job.

Impressive details. Very realistic. Is it trully 3D? You submit a photo! :wink:

Your finest application of your skin shader yet.

wow incredible!!

This is really great. The textures, skinshaders and the attention to detail are just great. Also the hair is the best Iā€™ve seen made in Blender.

Wow. That is incredible. Although everyone can comment on the clothes not being 100% realistic, I still think it doesnā€™t do that much to detract from the overall work. Fascinating. Although I do think it would have been an even greater feat if you had used Blenderā€™s B-Brush to sculpt it (it essentially has all the same features as Z-Brush anyway).

Still, fantastic work.

I would love to see the different layers used.

Can you tell us why blender is inadequate for your sculpting, what is it crucially missing that zbrush has
the number 1 thing that is different between the two is that blender can only handle 2-3 million polys max. z-brush however, can easily handle 20 million polys.

I think that for this image, I you need at max 1/ 1.5million.

Nice. My two centsā€¦a bit more facial hair would look good. Ears and a little bit more wild facial hair including the brows. The hair on the chin line is to strict. The biggest thing I see right away is the texture on the clothes is missing. Sort of kills the rest of the good work. One good thing about the human is there are no rules. Thanks, though. Iā€™m inspired.

Great work as usual Maqs, and glad to see it in the finished gallery :slight_smile:
Canā€™t wait to see the next ones !
Cheers

Poor guy needs a hug!