Of butterflies and astronauts

It kind of reminds me of that one scene in the movie ‘Gravity’ where it was shown that someone was killed when a piece of debris slammed through his helmet and through his head (if you could imagine the exact moment where the helmet shatters).

It might be up to interpretation regardless, was the suit filled with butterflies and they’re now escaping, did the astronaut in the suit shrivel to nothing which is now manifested as butterflies? Great job overall.

Excellent, intriguing work. I would love to see the Cycles render before it was worked on in Photoshop. Did you paint over most of the image?

I love it. It’s so surreal! <3

Really beautiful, I love it!

Good evening,

I just wanted to say that my Work was featured as "Image of the Day"on the
“3D Artist magazine” Facebook Page. Hell Yeah!

Here is the Link:

Congratulation. It’s a beautiful picture.

congratulations, man. this is a really cool image / concept. nice job.

I like… :slight_smile: nice work!!! congratulations! :slight_smile:

Spectacular :slight_smile:

Too Epic for me!! :smiley:

http://vk.com/psihifriki?w=wall-99290_26008
what should we do with this guys?

A great work from a great artist. Congrats my friend!

ehhhhh Dont fuck with russians?! :wink:

Wow it is really good. If you want to have it look more like the butterfly’s are coming out of the helmet why not have a cluster of them where the crack is and maybe some crawling over the cracked visor.

Wow it is really good. If you want to have it look more like the butterfly’s are coming out of the helmet why not have a cluster of them where the crack is and maybe some crawling over the cracked visor.

Love it! :yes:

Really beautiful render. Congrats!

Nicely done!!! Can’t wait to see more.

And would love to know more about your ZBrush + Blender pipeline, too.

Very artistic and stunning… love it!

beautiful. I love it.